Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Custome MakeOver Experience

I would just like to state that Sephora is the best at being judgemental free! I feel like i can trully express my love fir make up there any no one will judge me! I have always had a love for make up, but wasnt until 2 months ago that i started just not caring what people would think anymore! i had a free complimentary Custome Makeover for reachinf VIB, i decided to take advanatge of it! I can say it was a amazing experience! my look at the end, i was blown away! def will take advanatge of a custome make over more often as i am now a rouge lvl, haha what can i say i have a addiction.. lol anyways has any other male had a custom make over done, my sephora artist said i was the first male they have had come in and get one done! But they hope it wont be the last.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Custome MakeOver Experience

I’ve had great experiences getting makeup put on at MAC, Nieman’s, Aveda Institute as well as Sephora . Went to Denver Aveda Inst. last weekend.  We all seem to have a good time. They don’t get a lot of men so it’s something different to break up the day. Some of the customers look at me funny but that’s where the fun is. I’ve done it about 5 times. Getting your nails done is a nice added touch. Gf and I always go out for lunch afterwards. Nice restaurant. They’ll remember you and for us it’s always great fun

Anonymous Insider

Re: Custome MakeOver Experience

It’s great fun. I really started getting into it about 2 years ago. How’d you get started ?

i was was always intrigued by it growing up, But never vo...

i was was always intrigued by it growing up, But never voiced it till after getting married and i expressed it to my wife! She was a bit unsure at first but we both love it and are pursuing it! My wife of course is amazing but slowly i am practicing and learning day by day at least when i have the time! You?

RE: Custome MakeOver Experience

I never took advantage of the makeover. Wish I had. But, I agree. I love the fact that Sephora is nonjudgemental. I feel so at home there as well!

Custome MakeOver Experience

I wish I could say the same for my store, they seem to avoid helping me and I frequently have to bring femme friends with me if I don't want to be ignored. They don't really know how to help with my beard, and seem put off by when I finally do get some help. I love the brands at Sephora, but I can't say I've had the best one on one experiences.
Anonymous Insider

RE: Custome MakeOver Experience

You go with your awesomeness! Right on. Beauty is inside out. When our skin is glowing and our hair is flowing we just feel much better. Makeup is for anybody who wants to wear it. I’m sure you wear it well. Keep on being you; that’s the real beauty! ❤️

i agree! It def took alot of courage to do so! But def lo...

i agree! It def took alot of courage to do so! But def loved the accepting and judge free atmophere sephora has!
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing