cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|
Anonymous Insider

Crossdressing / Drag / Feminie HELP!

I understand this might be a sensitive issue for some so I do apologize for anyone offended but I’ve been a part time Crossdresser / Drag for the last 10 years . In the last 2 years I have been trying to improve my skills to be feminie and not look like I got hit by a Mack truck on a Michigan highway . I have had multiple female friends attempt to do their magic on me and they themselves get frustrated with the results I do understand a mans skin and features are different and the applications are different but we seam to be hitting a stump . Their is a concern I’m too “manly” to get the look but I was recommended to this site by others in the LGBTQ community for maybe some direction Again I apologize for those that take offense to this but I do this for MY enjoyment, right now it’s not that enjoyable and I sure don’t have the confidence to go out in public without getting clocked in a heart beat. Thank you to those are are supportive . With love . Chris / Gennah

Re: Crossdressing / Drag / Feminie HELP!

You are NEVER too manly for the look. Tons of cis women are very masculinely featured. You need to lean into your features and highlight them in a feminine way. My first recommendations are to go for a more intense, dramatic look with dark, drawn in eyebrows and dark lined lips. You'd look so fierce, I can see it now!! 💕

first you look beautiful! But maybe a little contouring and foundation may help 

Getting some tips and info on contouring the face may help a bit 😍 not that you honestly need it with that gorgeous face but it may help with structuring your face to accentuate and enhance your feminine features. 😘

-Goodluck! (Still learning how to contour myself)   

You look terrific!

I think you look gorgeous wouldn’t change a thing !! Wish we could e-mail each other ! WOW again Gougeous !!!!

Crossdressing / Drag / Feminie HELP!

try watching tutorials on wig application also...this can help improve the look significantly

RE: Crossdressing / Drag / Feminie HELP!

@Anonymous Skincare is important. I use a good face cleaner, not usually a scrub, and moisturizer after every shower. A mask every week or two and I’m happy with the results. After that, a good blurring primer and foundation with decent coverage does a lot for those masculine lines. I think those are the basics to kind of securing a beautiful canvas to work with.

Hi @Anonymous!

I think you look great especially in the last photo!  So glad you joined BIC, everyone is super supportive of each other here.

What kind of skincare and makeup products do you use?  Skincare for me is the most important step in doing makeup since it helps create a smoother and more even base to work on.

For me, I feel more confident when I do a glam eyeshadow look.  You can also look up drag queen makeup tutorials on Youtube!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Crossdressing / Drag / Feminie HELP!

Thank you . The Drag makeover was actually a 1 time offer from someone visiting town, I’m looking to do something a little more I guess “normal” that I can do myself for daily use and to be feminie in public, the drag is fun but definitely a bit over the top. Honestly I really haven’t dealt with skin care routines until recently I wouldn’t know where to even start. I do have very loving and supportive friends but even they are frustrated with trying to work on me

Re: RE: Re: Crossdressing / Drag / Feminie HELP!

@Anonymous 

It's great that you have supportive friends!

For skincare, you would want to find products for your skin type (oily, normal, dry, combo) and skin concerns (dark spots, wrinkles, redness, etc.).

My routine consists of toner, serum, treatments for my skin concerns, moisturizer and sunscreen (in the morning).  Primer is also great to blur wrinkles and pores.

You can take this skincare quiz to find some products for you.  It's not the best way to find products so you can always ask BIC for better recommendations!

https://www.sephora.com/beauty/skin-care-quiz?icid2=meganav_howto_quizzes_skincarefinder_link

Other quizzes: https://www.sephora.com/beauty/best-beauty-products

For a normal, everyday look, you can use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Brow Pencil Ebony (not this color) for brows since it looks like you already have nice, full brows.

I usually use the stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Sapphire (in black) and Benefit Cosmetics Double Deal They're Real! Mascara Set.

If you want eyeshadow, Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette and Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette are great for a natural look.  Warm eyeshadows like gold, copper, and bronze help add brightness to blue eyes.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos5
testing