cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|
Anonymous Insider

Crossdresser Makeup

Hi  I'm just starting to wear makeup and want some help.  I love eyelashes and bright red lipstick

Re: Crossdresser Makeup

@Anonymous You might also try stage makeup oriented brands-- stage makeup and drag makeup have a lot of overlap for product needs. For myself, Ben Nye is my favorite brand for stage makeup; they're good quality and yet still cost effective. I can personally recommend their creme foundation as something that has great lasting power-- I wore it once for a performance in New Orleans, in August, with no air-conditioning, and it didn't budge an inch. (Though other pro brands are good , too! I find pro brands very reliable in general.)

As to red lipsticks, some I like are CLINIQUE Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm 03 Mightiest Maraschino, Ben Nye's True Red, NYX Liquid Suede in Kitten Heels or Cherry Skies, Wet n Wild's Stained Glass Lip Gloss in Heart Shattering, and Lipstick Queen's Medieval. 

Welcome to BIC, @Anonymous!

These are some of my favorite lash products:

Hey @Anonymous! Warm welcome to the world of makeup 😊❤️

When I'm feeling a bright red lip, SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 01 Always Red is my go-to! It wears comfortably on the lips and lasts quite a long time - I always just make sure to wear a lip balm underneath to help my lips stay hydrated. Jack Black Moisture Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 Mint is one of my favorites.

I'm not a frequent false lash wearer, so I'll let someone else speak to their favorites! But I highly recommend DUO Eyelash Adhesive Clear - it's the strongest lash glue I've tried. If you're interested in mascara, Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara Black is my holy grail! 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing