Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup

Best vegan/cruelty free products

I recently started my makeup journey and am pretty excited. I have a background in Illustration/Fine Art so It's been a cool experience using many of the same principles I would painting on canvas.

I'm just wondering what everyone's favourite cruelty free brands/products are since it makes it a little bit more difficult navigating what to buy and where. I recently bought some elf brushes and a bunch of foundation shades from their website in the hopes to find a match, but overall I'm just curious about more seasoned makeup artists who only buy cruelty free products and what they deem the best bang for their buck.

Thank you!  

Re: Best vegan/cruelty free products

Re: Best vegan/cruelty free products

Seconded for Ilia, Milk, and Fenty products.

I might also stump for Rare Beauty as another vegan/CF option. In addition to inclusive marketing and product catalogue, many of the formulations are quite user-friendly for beginners, with soft, blendable moderate-pigment making them pretty mistake-proof.

One of their most popular products, a word of caution about the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation; the undertones are quite intense for an otherwise medium coverage base. Be prepared to possibly mix to get a perfect match.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing