Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup

Best vegan/cruelty free products

I recently started my makeup journey and am pretty excited. I have a background in Illustration/Fine Art so It's been a cool experience using many of the same principles I would painting on canvas.

I'm just wondering what everyone's favourite cruelty free brands/products are since it makes it a little bit more difficult navigating what to buy and where. I recently bought some elf brushes and a bunch of foundation shades from their website in the hopes to find a match, but overall I'm just curious about more seasoned makeup artists who only buy cruelty free products and what they deem the best bang for their buck.

Thank you!  

Re: Best vegan/cruelty free products

Here’s a small list of vegan/cruelty-free foundation options for you to look into.

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation 

MILK MAKEUP Flex Foundation Stick 

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Hydrating Longwear Foundation 

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation 

beautyblender Bounce™ Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation 

ILIA True Skin Serum Foundation 

there’s plenty more out there but these have been some of my favorites to use on my clients.

Re: Best vegan/cruelty free products

Seconded for Ilia, Milk, and Fenty products.

I might also stump for Rare Beauty as another vegan/CF option. In addition to inclusive marketing and product catalogue, many of the formulations are quite user-friendly for beginners, with soft, blendable moderate-pigment making them pretty mistake-proof.

One of their most popular products, a word of caution about the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation; the undertones are quite intense for an otherwise medium coverage base. Be prepared to possibly mix to get a perfect match.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors