Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Best foundation for oily men’s skin

Hey guys- I’ve been wearing some sort of foundation and concealer for years. Over the years i feel like nothing sits right anymore. Powders sink into fine lines now and the only foundation that doesn’t get greasy and slide off now is Fenty but I like longer lasting. Any ideas? I have literally 7 different foundations and can’t get it right.

Re: Best foundation for oily men’s skin

First off, make sure you're using a good primer - POREfessional is good, Maybelline Baby Face is good - lots of them are good.  If you have dry skin don't get a matte one.  This will help keep everything together and the makeup itself from settling into lines. 🙂

Two suggestions for foundation: #1) Laura Geller Balance & Brighten - it's a baked mineral powder that goes on really easily, doesn't settle, looks very natural like skin.  #2) Try a cushion foundation like Laniege BB or Maybelline Dream Cushion (trust me on this).  Cushions make your skin look flawless and work well and stay in place pretty well because they dry nicely - I've always thought it's kinda like putting spray paint on your face! 

Remember to set with a setting powder like the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores or ELF HD powder.  Alternatively you can use a setting spray, for which Urban Decay All Nighter is the only one to use.

Hope that helps!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing