Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Men Who Makeup
|

Advice

I’m going for a natural look , which I have kind of down, but sometimes I look caked up lol any coverage suggestions, I use full coverage by KVD because so far it’s the only one that matches well with my skin tone

Re: Advice

might be too late to help, but i have really hard skin to match and KVD full coverage was the only one - till I found Dior Backstage, which is the first and only foundation to fully disappear on my skin, both color and texture.

Sephora used the color IQ scan in store 2 years ago, and it just vanished on my skin. 

i don’t use a primer, b/c they all break me out - but it would benefit from it as it’s a light to medium coverage. I do use a setting spray (all nighter), or at least spritz with a fine water mist, if I’m just going out a couple hours. 

I use a superfine airbrush style brush to apply, or blender.

I look like I have pink skin because of rosacea, but Sephora typed me as having yellow undertones, and my shade is 1N in this product. It looks way too “tan” in the bottle, but disappears on my skin.

It’s pricey but lasts forever - it’s such a good match, I can put a single drop on each cheek, and not do the rest of my face and it looks fine.

Good luck!

Are you using a setting spray?  It'll help "blend" everything together at the end and also keep it in place for the day.

Sephora brand foundation pretty good

@TonyBlunted32 you can try to spray your face with a mist first like Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist with Peptides 4 oz/ 118 mL and set powder only wear you need it

I’ve been eyeing this foundation for months ! This might have sold me but that price point is high!!! 

So I would use this after apply foundation 

@TonyBlunted32 @You would use it before foundation or spray onto your beauty blender 

If you mix your current foundation with the Dior Dior Airflash Spray Foundation 3 Warm (301) in your color it will look really pretty and eliminate the cakeyness.

Is this like an extra color on my face tho? 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing