Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

natural blush

Any good suggestions of blushes for olive skin that look natural?

I have olive skin tone too and Chanel In Love powder blus...

I have olive skin tone too and Chanel In Love powder blush is my favourite 😍 It is in between pink, peachy and coral with a slight gold shimmer.

RE: natural blush

I really love the cloud paint by Glossier. Seamless color! It looks like a natural flush.

Re: natural blush

I  love The cheek stain from Tarte, It looks way dark, but it goes on much more sheer and looks like a natural flush...it comes in many colors for different skin tones.

nikkszs wrote:

Anonymous Insider

I have light skin and love Mac Trace Gold, but I feel lik...

I have light skin and love Mac Trace Gold, but I feel like it will look very natural on your skin tone! it's a darker peach with tiny shimmer.
Anonymous Insider

Becca`s Beach Tint. I have the color guava and am so in love with this product. I use a tiny bit and it looks so natural. It's a creme and it doesn't look sparkly or shiny making it look kind of makeup-y. It's absolutely gorgeous and that color would look amazing on an olive complexion.

I would recommend Armani Cheek Fabric in 306 (a lot of Armani blushes are very muted, if that works for you) and Surratt La Rosee du Soir.

Hikari lip and cheek stick in dusk is nice. It's a coral...

Hikari lip and cheek stick in dusk is nice. It's a coral and blends out really nicely with fingers.

I think you would like Violet_fr on youtube, she has olive skin and does a lot of natural healthy skin looks. Personally I'm a fan of Burberry Earthy Glow, it's about $40? Tarte also has a "skin, but alive looking" one called...Risque I think? They have about three muted brown ones and I mix them up but it came highly recommended. 

I don't know about olive skin, so I can't recommend a specific color, but as for a formula, I'd totally recommend a cream to powder blush like the new NARS liquid blushes or a simple cream blush like rms beauty's Lip2Cheek. Anything that's creamy or blendable and can be applied with your fingers will look super natural, even regardless of the color in most circumstances. 

I find that my favorite natural looking blush is my moisturizing nudey-pink lipstick. If you have any cream lipsticks it doesn't hurt to try it as a natural blush! I prefer to apply with my fingers and blend out by tapping with my ring finger.
Anonymous Insider

tarte amazonian clay powder blush in Blissful or in Blushing Bride!

Re: RE: natural blush

I agree , both of those blushes look beautiful on the cheeks .

vaishalirana wrote:
tarte amazonian clay powder blush in Blissful or in Blushing Bride!

Hello, fellow olive! 🙂 I think liquid/cream blushes are great for giving a natural flush. My current favourite is the new NARS Orgasm liquid blush-- it's pinker than the powder version (which can pull too orange on some olives) and looks so natural and beautiful on the skin. 

Hi nikkszs, 

Are you looking for a liquid, cream or powder formula?

For summer I've really been enjoying Benefit Cosmetic's GALifornia Blush - I dip my brush in the product once and it buffs out really nicely! 

Bisous, 

Sian

nikkszs wrote:

Do you naturally blush pink, or more peach? Whatever color that ends up being is the most natural color for you. It's not necessarily about "product" as much as it is about look and application.  Nars makes so many blushes; they are a good place to start. The Sephora collection blushes are also nice, especially for beginners. The key will be to stick with a color that is similar to what your face looks like flushed. 

I think the ciate london glow to illuminating blushes give a really pretty and subtle flushed look 

Sephora's brand is pretty natural. I really like it & goes on very light. You can apply more if you want it to show up more. But just a little bit goes on very light & looks natural.

17 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 18 Contributors
testing