Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

concealers

what concealers look good with no foundation?

Re: concealers

Hi @Alexx1234,

I recommend the BAREMINERALS - BARESKIN® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer because it looks great on its own. I also love this concealer because you can use it as a foundation as well! It has a light, serum liquid feel that works great all over the face.

<333

concealers

Hey Alex! I've been using the Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless concealer and I love it! I only wear concealer, mascara and tinted brow jell when I go to work and it looks great! I have combo skin and it wears all day on me!

@Alexx1234  I agree with @GG84 about the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine and I would also add the Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Concealer Caramel which I have used on "no foundation" days on several occasions and have been satisfied with the appearance.

@Alexx1234 

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine

has a wide variety of shades. The finish isn't matte it’s more satin so it would be great for spot concealing. 

@Alexx1234  I often wear concealer only under my eyes but most important for me in that case is to choose a shade that matches my skin tone instead of a lighter shade that I would use if I’m wearing a foundation as well.

For concealer only days I prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION - Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer because it has a very thin consistency and blends out quickly without making it look abvious I’m wearing a colour only on a certain part of my face.

@Alexx1234  

Any concealer should look good without foundation, depending on the shade you pick (based on what you’re trying to conceal) and how you apply and blend it. 🙂 

I frequently wear concealer without foundation, usually just in my tear troughs to mask some darkness caused by sunken skin. I normally use either NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine or BECCA - Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer. Some folks dislike the Becca concealer because it’s kinda thick, but it plays very nice with the textured skin in my tear troughs. I sometimes mix 2 shades of it together for a custom shade. As for the NARS concealer, I use one or both of 2 shades: one has a deep bisque tone and acts as a color corrector for me; the other is a near-exact match of my skin tone. Which shade I use depends on what I’m trying to conceal. 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing