Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Your Daily Makeup Routine!

Hello peeps! I am Rachael, a more young makeup minimalists.My approach to makeup is minimal bit little bit of boldness like lips or eyes. I am 13 but that doesn't stop me from having fun. For school, on the other hand. I stick to natural and undetectable kinda makeup. Today I want to show you it, and then you guys can compare and show off your daily routine!

1) Base

Colorpop Pretty Fresh ConcealerColorpop Pretty Fresh ConcealerMy first step is I conceal with this concealer. I am not in love with it, but it gets the job done. I apply under my eyes and on my nose.

2) Setting Fit Me Loose Powder MaybellineFit Me Loose Powder Maybelline

After that, I set all the places where I put concealer with this powder. I absolutely love this powder. It looks natural and makes my concealer last.

3) Blush and ContourCanmake Cream Cheek 05Canmake Cream Cheek 05

Next, I use this blush I got in Hong Kong. I dot 3 dots on each cheek then some on my nose. I blend a little with my fingers, than switch to a blush brush to diffuse it into my skin.Elf Total Face PaletteElf Total Face Palette

I use the light pink blush shade to set in the cream blush. Then I brush a light layer of the contour shade on the hallows of my cheeks.

4) Highlight2513933.jpeg

Using a fan brush, I dip into it and brush it on the tip of my nose and nose bridge. I also put some in my inner corner and cheeks. I make sure on my cheeks to use it sparingly.

5) EyeshadowColorpop Double EntendreColorpop Double Entendre

I use on the last row, shade two. The tan. I apply it with a Morphe Brush lightly over my eyes for a natural tint.I am a big fan of this palette.

6) MascaraSephora LashCraft MascaraSephora LashCraft MascaraI use this (not so good) mascara and apply a light layer over my lashes after curling them.

That is  it folks! I hope you find this helpful and informative! Can't wait to see all your responses! ❤️

Rachael 🙂

Re: Your Daily Makeup Routine!

Hey! I start with a Cotz primer/spf that I use every single day, even if I don't actually wear makeup. Then I use NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Madeleine and powder over those spots with bareMinerals Mineral Veil Talc Free Setting Powder Illuminating Mineral Veil , then PERRICONE MD - No Makeup Blush (or any natural looking blush). After that I use tarte SEA Surfer Curl™ Volumizing Mascara Black and Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel Flexible Medium-Hold Eyebrow Setter Clear and sometimes highlighter (Cookie by Benefit). Sometimes I wear no makeup or just mascara, but this is my usual routine for school 🙂

Re: Your Daily Makeup Routine!

Hey! My everyday make up routine is very simple, I don't wear any foundations or anything, I mostly may attention to lip and eyes, I start off with curling my eyelashes and then apply mascara and sometimes I prime my lases first, then the only other thing I do is put on some eos lip balms and then let that sit for a while and put on lip gloss. its a very simple routine, but I've been thinking of adding more by doing my brows and eyeliner, but I'm not sure yet. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos7
  • Colorpop Pretty Fresh Concealer
  • Fit Me Loose Powder Maybelline
  • Canmake Cream Cheek 05
  • Elf Total Face Palette
  • 2513933.jpeg
  • Colorpop Double Entendre