Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Yellow undertones B.B. cream

Hello loves!  I love my B.B. cream but I can’t seem to find one with yellow undertones. I have fair/medium skin with yellow undertones. I know they’re supposed to match every skin tone, but as soon as I get outside and look in my car mirror, my face looks pink. Suggestions?

Re: Yellow undertones B.B. cream

@BeautyBop,

I also suggest the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30. I use the shade St. Moritz - for light to medium skin with golden undertones!

https://www.sephora.com/product/pure-radiant-tinted-moisturizer-spf-30-pa-P302923?icid2=products%20g...

❤️ Melissa

I'm in the same boat! If you are still looking, try the Klairs BB cream. It is definitely yellow-toned, though it is on the light side of light-medium (intended to look natural on East Asian skin). I am still mourning Dr Jart+ Radiance BB cream, which was yellow-toned light-medium. Dr Jart+ still makes Dis-a-Pore BB cream, which is neutral-toned and may work for you.

If you don't mind high coverage and crazy glow, IT Your Skin But Better CC cream (even the non-illuminating version) is definitely yellow-toned. Actually too yellow for me, which I did not know was possible.

I have tried many samples and finally found IT BB cream in light color. It covers really well and I have melasma on my cheeks. I have light/ medium yellow tone skin. Give it a try. I tried Dr. Jart medium and PTR medium color and they both are too dark for me.

I agree with the Nars Tinted Moisturizer. Its great and has a lot of options for yellow undertones. But if you want a BB cream, you could try tarte. I know they make a lot of yellow undertone products. 

@BeautyBop I feel you!!! Ive tried dr jart and numerous other brands and ALL were pink and made me look ashy! Its awful! At least making them neutral would probably cover more people, not sure why they don’t try that. 

I know its not a BB cream but its similar- nars tinted moisturizer has more yellow based tones. I dont like their matte one though, that one separated on my skin.

I agree that NARS tinted moisturizer is the best for yellow undertones. It is the only thing I've found that has a light coverage and matches my skin tone.   No, it isn't a B.B. cream, but it has light coverage, is great for my dry skin, and a little goes a long way! 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing