Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

What's in your everyday makeup bag?

I recently came across a video that really speaks to what I've been trying to do as far as using minimal products in my everyday makeup routine. I wonder if anyone else has attempted to do the same. Was it easy... was it difficult? The makeup junkie in me found it to be somewhat difficult, but I was able to pair down to just essential products. I forgot to add a pic...

Re: What's in your everyday makeup bag?

Hi @NormajeanMonroe,

This will be a fun thread! Your everyday makeup routine has a lot of great products. I spy with my little eye, the ABH Brow Wiz, my forever HG brow product. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

RE: What's in your everyday makeup bag?

This is awesome!!!

@NormajeanMonroeUnidentified

You might be interested in checking out this similar, long-running thread 😺

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Show-Me-Your-Everyday-Makeup/m-p/3722258#M25592

Thanks... I will.

Thanks... I will.

I don't have an everyday makeup bag.  But I do want to address your "was it easy?  Was it hard?" question that you posed.  When I was moving, I packed up most of my makeup and only left out a few items that I knew were flattering and easy to work with.  It was such a relief that when I moved to my new house I tried to mimic that experience, rotating out items so I only have a few to reach for at a time.  Now I feel guilty for buying items that I rarely use, but the guilt is preferable to that dizzying stressed out feeling from looking at a zillion options as I'm trying to get ready in the morning!  

Hi @NormajeanMonroe,

Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely a less is more type of person. While it is hard to trim down all the products in the vault, I do try and go through everything once a month and get rid of or give away anything I haven't used in a while. Yeah, it is hard to give up those pretty palettes, especially those LE ones. 😉 Some of them are just pretty to look at, but I found that I didn't like something about it, so those were easier to give up.

-Mali

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing