From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

What is your everyday makeup routine? No makeup makeup look?:)

Tell me the products and shades you use them in please! I love no makeup makeup. my favorite brands are glossier and milk makeup. This is what i wear normally: Tatcha silk canvas primer in my t zone Glossier stretch concealer in medium on my acne/ acne scars Glossier cloud paint in beam Milk makeup highlighter in lit Abh clear brow gel Glossier generation g in leo on my lips! very simple and easy!😇 curious to see what yall do!

im still toying with mine. trying to find a good foundation that looks nice, low transfer, but quick to put on. i also love bright lips (usually berries). Today i was happy with my turn out. its tarte full coverage airbursh foundation, too faced multi sculpting concealer, tarte amazonian clay blush in charisma, abh brow tint, too faced better than sex mascara, and nars orgasm lip balm.

No makeup makeup routine... embryolisse as moisturizer/primer, SPF, concealer: Nars creamy radiant in Amande (under my eyes) and any spots that need to be covered up, Sacha buttercup setting powder, bronzer: Anastasia Beverly Hills or Bobbi Bobbi Brown, cream blush: makeup forever, brows: ABH Brow Wiz, eyeshadow: ABH quad... with everyday neutral colors, dark brown eyeliner, and lastly ABH liquid lipstick in Malt.

Re: What is your everyday makeup routine? No makeup makeup look?:)

Daily mandatory: 

• Eyebrows - Benefit Precisely My Brow pencil in shade 6. 
  • Lips - Lipstick Queen Frog Prince, if I’m not wearing a different lipstick and/or liner. I’m a lipstick addict so I rotate through many colors and finishes. 

Daily optional: 

• Under eyes - NARS Radiant Creamy concealer in shade Amande. I only use a tiny amount directly on the dark circle, so I don’t have a ton of product to blend all over my under eye and cheek. 

• Set the concealer - Lately I’ve used Becca Hydra-Mist setting powder, and only the smallest amount possible. Or I’ll use an eyeshadow primer (usually Urban Decay’s) as a base under my eye, to keep the concealer in place. 

Occasionally: 

• Foundation/skin tint - Lancôme Skin Feels Good in Sweet Honey. As my skin darkens in the summer, I might also use the shade Sunny Amber around the perimeter of my face, or mix the 2 shades. 

• Bronzing powder - Bobbi Brown in shade Deep 4. It helps even out my hyperpigmentation by warming those dark areas up. 

• Blush - Usually either NARS in shade Outlaw or Glossier Cloud Paint in shade Haze. 

Once in a while: 

• Eyelids - Varies depending on my mood. I’m not usually subtle with eyeshadow; Juvia’s Place Masquerade palette is my current favorite. But sometimes I’ll just run MAC Amber Lights along the inner corner of my eyes and add black eyeliner. 

•  Lashes - Perricone MD works best for me and, most importantly, doesn’t burn my eyes

RE: What is your everyday makeup routine? No makeup makeup look?:)

Me personally i use makeup forever ultra HD skin tint, a tiny bit of nars creamy radiant concealer under eyes & on blemishes, glossier boy brow in clear, and lastly a plain brown eyeshadow put on lids with fingers. And if I’m feeling fancy glossier Gen G lipstick in Leo.

Hi! I love your routine, pretty similar to mine (I'm a big fan of Glossier's products as well!)

I use three different primers on my face after I've moisturized: Benefit Cosmetics POREfessional Matte Rescue Invisible Finish Mattifying Gel on my T-Zone, YSL's Touche Éclat Blur Primer everywhere else, and Too Faced's Hangover Rx on my lids. 

I touch up my spots and hyper pigmentation with First Aid Beauty's Triple Protection Skin Tint (it has SPF! I love it) and then I add a quick brush of Glossier's Cloud Paint in Storm. A swipe of YSL's Mascara Effect Faux Cils and then Glossier's Balm Dotcom in Rose on my lips. 

Done! I do where a lot of stuff, I guess, but it's super simple and fast and takes me around 10 minutes in the morning. I used to spend very little money on my skincare when I finally realized that it was my skincare breaking me out and not my eating habits. I just wanted to share, it seemed like fun to add what I do every morning!

I have rosacea so in hot weather I don't like to wear anything heavy, so my go-to is:

- NeoGen Day-Light SPF50 sunscreen

- IT Bye Bye Redness (buffed just on cheeks, chin, nose to tone down redness)

- Dior Overcurl waterproof mascara

- Tarte lip pencil in rhubarb or chai

- Light shading w/natural color brow pencil/gel (I'm still on the hunt for perfection... Too Faced and L'Oreal are in current rotation)

If I'm having a dry skin day, I'll swap out the Bye Bye Redness with Garnier BB Cream, which is more moisturizing, and can be easily reapplied (and without a brush).

Hey Beauty!!

It takes me around and about 10 minutes to do my makeup (that includes listening and dancing on music). I try and make it as subtle and as natural as possible and now I will start by telling you my "everyday no-makeup makeup look"

1. I start off with a squishy clean face and the first thing I apply on my face is a good water-based moisturizer and it is always Clinique moisture surge for me, followed by SPF and I apply TBS Sunscreen.

2. I don't like to layer my face since I don't have much of a problematic skin so tinted moisturizer or BB cream is my thing for an everyday look. I keep on switching between Mac pre and prime BB cream and L.A pro girl BB cream with the help of our own love Beauty Blender.

3. Moving straight to eyes, I do my brows with L.A pro girl's Shady Slim brow pencil in the shade Espresso and Oh my god! How much I love the fact that it has spoolie on the other end ❤️

4. For an everyday look, I either go for smudged eyeliner look or no eyeliner at all. I take any khoel pencil and smudge it on my upper eyelid and coat my lashes with the maximum amount of mascara and Maybelline knows how to do their mascaras. I combine Maybelline Hyper curl mascara and Lash Sensation mascara to get my dream long eyelashes. Believe me or not, It literally gives me that Falsies effect.

5. For cheeks, I simply apply blush on the apple of cheeks and nose and for that, I use Wet n Wild Blush. It has a highlighting sheen to it that makes me done for Highlighter as well.

6. My everyday Lippier is none other than Our Cult M.A.C lipstick in the shade Crosswires and Here my lady!! This girl is ready to step out.

This is my first answer on Sephora community and I hope to load you all with the bunch of answers on your way. Show me some love and constructive criticism as well.Capture.PNG

Hey @draculasmermaid!

On my days off, I've been loving the SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Afterglow Primer & Luminizer topped with the First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Triple Protection Skin Tint with Goji Berry SPF 30. If I need a little powder on top, I use the Fenty Beauty Invisimatte Blotting Powder on my t-zone, and I always use some powder highlight.

I like to balance out my face with brows (Gimme Brow and Brow Wiz), a bit of tightlining (Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner is my fave!), and mascara. Currently really enjoying layering the Urban Decay Troublemaker (for length and definition) and Perversion (for more length, plus volume). 

For lips, I'm loving Lancer's Volume-Enhancing Lip Serum because it doesn't make my lips sting like other plumpers, and I feel like my lips stay plumped!

Bisous, 

Sian

RE: What is your everyday makeup routine? No makeup makeup look?:)

Fun! Charlotte Tilbury light wonder foundation in shade 6, Estée Lauder doublewear concealer in medium cool, Bobbi Brown pot rouge for lips and cheeks in melon (I use as blush), Becca shimmering skin perfector liquid in opal, perricone no eyeshadow eyeshadow, buxom full on lip polish in dolly. Sometimes I put some gimme brow on in shade 5.

Covergirl tinted moisturizer, ELF concealer, 1 eyeshadow shade (I have a few but I especially like Flash by Urban Decay), L'oreal mascara, and this cheapo blush I bought on a whim from MissA. Then I set it all with a spray. Takes ten minutes or less.
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos2
  • Capture.PNG
testing