Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

What are the best face makeup items for fair skin?

I have A normal undertone to my skin, mostly pink and cool toned but also warm because my hair is strawberry blonde. I also have trouble with foundations not sinking into my skin and sitting on top. I like light to med. coverage foundation and more full coverage concealer. Open to any and all suggestions. Also a setting powder that’s not yellow!! Pls

Re: What are the best face makeup items for fair skin?

My foundation obsession is the Make Up For Ever Invisible Cover. It provides solid medium coverage but feels like nothing at all. I have mild rosacea with some texture and fine lines, and this foundation doesn't settle into or highlight any of my problem areas. It pairs nicely with the NARS Radiant Creamy concealer; if my rosacea is flaring or I have an unsightful blemish, this combo camouflages everything well. Unfortunately I don't have a setting powder recommendation, as I rarely use it and haven't found one that makes my sensitive skin happy. 

RE: What are the best face makeup items for fair skin?

I have the same interests and skin tone. I’ve only found one foundation. I like smashbox 15 hour hydrating foundation(medium coverage), I wear 0.3 but they have other good options. I’ve only tried the Ilia true skin serum foundation (medium coverage) a few times but I think it’s going to work out, I’m color Formentera. Two full coverage concealers I picked up are the Jouer cosmetics essential high coverage concealer which covers anything & sinks in nicely, I’m color Lace. Then the coverFX power play concealer is also just as nice, I’m color N fair 1 or N fair 2. They both have white if you like to highlight. I hate powder and the way it looks/sits on my skin but I’ve found two to be okay. I like them under my eyes. I like the Marc Jacobs finish line coconut setting powder, it’s not white but it is translucent. Then Ilia’s soft focus finishing powder is great, it’s completely translucent and isn’t tinted. It also sinks in well and if blurs and makes my skin look so soft. I hope this helps 🙂
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing