Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Voluminous, Clump Free, All day Mascaras?

I find some mascaras wear off towards the end of the day.  Maybe I got a dried formula?  I'm trying out the Buxom mascara which is okay - it fans out my lashes and the brush is a nice applicator.  I find towards the end of the day there is less mascara on.   A

I've tried Lancome Hypnose (too pricey for me) and Scandal Eyes by Rimmel which was good and I may go back to it.  

Suggestions for a mini size, or under $20, or a drugstore brand?!

RE: Voluminous, Clump Free, All day Mascaras?

Lancome Monsieur Big in waterproof. The trial size is only $12, i believe. It separates, lengthens AND volumizes. I usually use it and then the Better Than Sex after for more volume because i have short and sparse lashes 😄

I also love the Better Than Sex mascara. It's the only thing I use daily, and I've gone through several tubes. If you're worried about it drying out then the mini would work well for you. I use micellar water and a cloth to remove my makeup and haven't had any problems.

Re: Voluminous, Clump Free, All day Mascaras?

@BeeQuartz wrote:
I also love the Better Than Sex mascara. It's the only thing I use daily, and I've gone through several tubes. If you're worried about it drying out then the mini would work well for you. I use micellar water and a cloth to remove my makeup and haven't had any problems.

I love the Better Than Sex mascara too. It's the best I've ever tried. The only problem I've found is that it flakes by the end of the day. Has anyone else found this to be an issue? I loved Smashbox mascara, but every time I found the perfect one for me they discontinued it. Ugh.

I love the benefit bad girl bang and cult classic maybelline great lash

I’ve tried a ton of formulas but I swear by Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara Black. I only buy the mini size though. I find that full size mascaras take me way too long to get through, so they start to dry out before I get to finish the tube. I have pretty average lashes (brown, kind of thin, average length), and the formula works well for me. Makes them long and thick, without clumping or getting flaky. I definitely warn against the waterproof version - I’ve never had mascara be such a wet mess in my life!! And the TOO FACED - Mascara Melt Off Cleansing Oilis my go-to for removing the mascara without needing to rub. Slides right off after about a minute of the oil being on the lashes

RE: Voluminous, Clump Free, All day Mascaras?

I have been using L’Oréal voluminous ‘super star’ or ‘super star red carpet’ for years now. They’re easy to recognize bc they’re double-ended. With a two-step mascara you get the thickest lashes you’ve ever seen.. people really ask me what mascara I use. And bc of the way it binds together, I never have it flaking or smudging off on me. Plus I wait until Walgreens has a BOGO 🙂 check them out! I can’t bring myself to buy anything more expensive bc I like this one so much

I have to agree with the Benefit Rollerlash mascara, I try others but always go back to it. BTW I also tried the Buxom and it flaked off within hours of application.

Have to agree here. When Smashbox stopped making my favorite eye popping, lash separating mascara and I was out of ideas. The brush on the Benefit Rollerlash mascara not only curls your lashes upward making them appear longer, the brush has short rubbery bristles so it doesn't hold too much product and makes your lashes look natural. It's almost as if a magic wand has come along and curled your lashes and colored them a deep black without leaving any trace of flaking or smears, even come the witching hour.

any benefit mascara, I've had good luck with all of them. especially the roller lash one.

@aga29,

I suggest the Benefit Cosmetic sBADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Mini! It gives a lot of volume and does not leave lashes clumpy.

https://www.sephora.com/product/bad-gal-bang-mascara-mini-P428505?icid2=products%20grid:p428505:prod...

❤️ Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing