Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Under eye concealer help!

Hi!!! I wear very little makeup... some blush, gloss, eyeliner and mascara. I’m in my early 40’s and have yet to find an under eye concealer that works for me! Any recommendations? I’ve used RMS, Glossier and Onomie recently... thank you!!!

All those who replied had really great recommendations! I am 26 and use Both Nar Radiant and Tarte Shape Tape. Both are really good but do have some creasing, keep in mind I am not of the oily skin variety. Although to be fair I dont set my under eyes. My mom swears by the It cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Concealer I introduced her to 3 summers ago! Laura Mercier flawless looked really nice but it oxidized and separate and I had only owned it for a month or two. Tarte Maracuja is really nice I loved it but I wouldnt recommended it for sensitive skin it dried out my skin and left my skin red and irradiated. I now use it to spot conceal. Sorry I go so lengthy but my mother and I love concealers and we try them out all the time.

Re: Under eye concealer help!

have you tried the nars radiant creamy concealers? they've got tons of colors so it'll be easier to find one close enough to your skintone that you can wear without foundation and the formula is a dream. the coverage definitely is more on the medium side, but as a result it doesn't feel heavy or cakey under the eyes and actually makes the under eye area look brighter. 

Tarte Shape Tape and IT Bye Bye Undereye are both really good concealers.  I find them a little too sticky for me.  I love Maybelline Instant Age Rewind.  It's a lighter formula that gets the job done without creasing.  I set it with Maybelline Fit Me loose powder. 

Try lilah b. virtuous veil concealer. It's long wearing, creamy, and doesn't crease. I absolutely LOVE it!

RE: Re: Under eye concealer help!

Awesome thank you!

Try Tarte Shape Tape concealer.  It completely covers dark circles, lasts all day and night, and doesn't crease. It's totally work the $18 or so dollars. You can buy it from Tarte's web site (or ULTA if you'e like me and need to swatch to color match). Trust me. It's perfect. 

RE: Re: Under eye concealer help!

Awesome, thanks so much.

Have you tried Nars little pot concealer? can't remember the name but that was a delight for hiding my dark circles. For a more on the go application Dior has one that looks a bit like lipstick (one day I'll learn their names) that works pretty well for me! my current one that is just 👌 is the YSL touche éclat

RE: Under eye concealer help!

Thank you I haven’t tried any of those!! Will definitely look into your suggestions thank you
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing