Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
Anonymous Insider

Tinted lip balm

What is the best tinted lip balm that has some colour isn’t to expensive and hydrates?

Tinted lip balm

I just tried Jane Iredale forever pink lip stain. It is all natural jngredients, goes on like a balm, gives a subtle pink tint that adjusts to your ph and is long lasting.

Tinted lip balm

Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balms are super buttery and make your lips 'pillowy' and under $10. I love this balm is #50 SOFT CARAMEL. I have tried Fresh, Buxom and other more expensive brands but always go back to this. Leaves a soft glow/sheen over lip stick.

RE: Tinted lip balm

Tarte has a great range in tinted lip balms! I have the Rose shade and it does the trick!

Re: Tinted lip balm

@Anonymous The Fresh ones are really great. I would suggest trying them if you haven’t yet.

For more drugstore prices, I like the Baby Lips ones. 

@Anonymous the fresh ones are deff the best imo but it depends on how much you are looking to spend 

https://www.sephora.com/product/sugar-lip-treatment-spf-15-P57002?skuId=1924828&icid2=products%20grid:p57002

I thought the trestique ones were nice as well - the color is pretty 

https://www.sephora.com/product/mini-plumping-lip-balm-P429026?skuId=2041952&icid2=products%20grid:p429026

Depending on your definition of expensive... I love the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments. The advanced therapy ones are the most hydrating, but the others contain spf so are great for daytime wear. 

@quspork I was just typing to suggest this haha - they are great! 

I'm obsessed with the sugars, @Kim888! They really are my go-to lip balm, plus have some really lovely shades. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing