Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Stick Foundation

I am looking for a stick foundation that offers light to medium coverage and blends easily into skin. I have large pores and don’t want anything that settles into or accentuates them. I prefer a finish that is not matte.

Re: Stick Foundation

@bostongalincali I really like the Hourglass Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick 5 Shellaand I also like the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Make No Mistake Foundation & Concealer Sticki find it’s similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Cream Contour & Highlight Sticks Warm Tanwwhich is really nice as well. 

Hi @bostongalincali,

I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Cream Contour & Highlight Sticks Warm Tanand the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick Warm Sand (W-036).Ihave found both of these look flawless on the skin and are longlasting.

Best,

Rebecca 

Anonymous Insider

Stick Foundation

I recommend to use Revolution Stick foundation. It's very inexpensive and works really nice. Although it's only available at Ulta

I've only tried the Hourglass stick foundation a few times and it was great, but I still love the Make Up For Ever stick foundation best.  I'll be honest, I can't put into words what it is I like bette about it, but I just gravitate to it more.  I'm on my third stick of it. If I'm going for a fuller foundation look I'll apply a few swipes of it directly to my face and blend in with my beauty blender.  If I'm going for lighter coverage or coverage in only some parts of my face, I'll just tap the beauty blender onto the stick itself and then blend it into my face. I think it's certainly one to take a look at!  Good luck finding your perfect fit!

Hourglass Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick 5 Shell is very popular in the BIC @bostongalincali. I know @gonerogue uses it. Maybe she can give you some insight.

RE: Re: Stick Foundation

I would be grateful for any feedback from someone who uses this.

@GG84 thanks for the tag! I just bought another stick last night- that’s how much I love it!

@bostongalincali Hourglass Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick 5 Shellis a really good medium to high coverage foundation that melts into the skin to give you a very skin-like finish. The great thing about this foundation is that a little goes a LONG way so a stick will last you quite a while and it’s buildable so you can start with a small swipe and build from there if you want more coverage. When used in conjunction with a good pore-filling primer, it covers up everything and doesn’t accentuate any pores. I have pore issues on my t-zone and like to use Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 gbefore any foundation application and it really helps to smooth everything out. 

RE: Re: Stick Foundation

Thank you, for the input. I am heading to Sephora today.
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing