cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Something to correct redness

Hi all 

I usually use only Laura Mercier  tinted sunscreen over another sunscreen. 

I have noticed some redness on my face lately and was curious about primers/color correctors that would work under the minimum make up I wear.  

Any suggestions ? 

I have oily comb skin. 

Thanks 

RE: Something to correct redness

I’ve been using It bye bye redness and it’s AMAZING!!!

Re: Something to correct redness

@maudelynn13 If you need to color correct redness get a color corrector in green.

Primer-Smashbox Primer-green

Concealer-Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid-green

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mLworks wonders! I use it on my clients all the time and no matter what they were (something light or full coverage) it always pulls through. Really everything from the Cicapair line is great! The DR. JART+ - Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Creamis a great moisturizer to use underneath everything as well. 

Agreed! I got the Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Drops in...

Agreed! I got the Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Drops in an ipsy and put off using it cause I was skeptical & didnt want to break out. Finally tried them last week and it's awesome. For anyone who doesnt know, they're light green & turn beige as you rub it in.

Yes, Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mLhelps with redness. I still get occasionally chin redness popping through but it does a really nice job. A Sephora employee also recommended MAKE UP FOR EVER - Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer - Redness Correcting Primer - For Rednessas a good product for redness. Hopefully those camo drops work for you!

I bought the camo drops! Fingers crossed !! Thanks for your help !!

Good luck with the camo drops! I have redness, and I find that with two layers of the tiger grass cream, I can actually get away with no foundation at all, for a no-makeup-makeup look. It's a miracle product.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing