Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Small blush

I'm looking for a small light blush that can fit in a purse and makeup bag

RE: Small blush

Well if you're willing to consider a stick/cream blush then I 100% suggest looking into the Fenty Match Stix. I've been using the colour Trippin' as a shimmery blush for a while and I've been loving it.

Re: Small blush

Nudestix! They have lip & cheek pencils that can double as a lip and also as a blush. They're so great for just adding a hint of "something" when you're on the go!

I would say to save time, space in your purse (and maybe even money), just use a pink lip tint. Just use your finger to swipe a small amount onto your cheeks and go. But tarte blushes would be a great go to for if you just a blush

RMS Un-Cover It comes in a little pot. A little is all that is needed, and it is non-toxic!

Hi @Oreoeater,

I highly recommend you check out the Mini section on Sephora.com My current two favorite mini blushes are....drumroll please....

1.) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Mini: These come in four shades. The luminous flush shade is my favorite because it gives a natural, rosy glow that good for everyday.

2.) NARS Orgasm/Laguna Mini: This one is amazing because you get a mini blush and bronzer in one. The NARS Orgasm blush is iconic and a must have in any makeup lovers bag.

I hope this helps!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

You might like the RMS beauty lip 2 cheek blushes! Multi-use products are great for traveling and carrying out every day. They’re really easy to apply with fingers, too.

@Oreoeater  I agree that Bobbi Brown has beautiful blushes.  Another brand that has a wide variety of finishes and shades is Nars.  Their powder blushes come in a small, rubber (?) coated compact, with a mirror inside, that seems pretty sturdy for transporting. 

If you are interested in a cream blush, Bite Beauty sells a set of two mini multi-stick shades (can be use for lip,cheek, or eye color,) and the regular size of the same product.

https://www.sephora.com/product/mini-multistick-duo-P424449?skuId=2009348&icid2=products%20grid:p424...

The brand Nudestix carries Lip and Cheek Color pencils in a variety of shades that would also be light and easy to transport.

I hope you find something you love!

@Oreoeater I'm not sure what your skintone is but Bobbi Brown has a lot of blushes in soft pale pinks. The packaging is quite compact easily fits into a makeup bag or purse. The Clinique Cheek Pop blushes are also great and very travel-friendly. 

The blushes in sets from Tarte are physically smaller than their single blushes, and the mini lasts a long time. The mini doesn't have a mirror.

@Oreoeater

Try the benefit dandelion blush. It is very small, compact and not super pigmented. 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing