Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Show Me Your Travel Set

I love all things mini and my first question when I see a new product is, “Does it come in a travel size?” I like to keep things simple on the road, especially when flying. What’s on your “Must Bring” list? I love this palette from NARS. It has 6 eye shadows, a highlight, a blush, and a bronzer, all neutral with either a matte or slight shimmer. For lips, I stick to whatever shade of FRESH tinted balm I have on me.

Re: Show Me Your Travel Set

Beautiful pic and products, @Chris38

RE: Show Me Your Travel Set

I love the tarte mini blush and two-face‘s mini cocoa bronzer (it actually smells like cocoa which is was a nice surprise) add in the travel size 3 price blush set, tarte travel size mascara and belif aqua bomb moisturizer and your good to go! I actually use the minis daily as I don’t wear a lot of make up so they end up lasting me a while.

I think travel-sized stuff is perfect for just reasons! Especially with mascara, I only ever buy travel-size because I wear it so infrequently, and this way it stays fresh by the time it’s gone.

Show Me Your Travel Set

@Chris38, I just ordered the Nars Fever Dream Wild Things palette and hope this will serve as my new travel palette!

That looks like a winner! The color scheme looks like it could carry you well into Fall, too.

@Luvstravel looks like a great palette for travel!

@SportyGirly125 , I really like the looks of Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm palette, but I felt I would get more use out of this one for travel. I have my Bloom palette by Natasha Denona, but wouldn't dare travel with it or with my Charlotte Tilbury face palette in Glow. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos3
testing