From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Should I be applying primer before It Your Skin But Better CC SPF50?

Hellooo ladies! I'm not very familiar with foundations/CC/BB creams, but because I've never been the one to wear makeup as much. I recently purchased Your Skin But Better CC SPF50 Illumination because I've seen good reviews and people say it looks natural, and so far I really like the way the way it looks on me. But I was just curious if it's required to apply a primer first before putting on the CC cream. I do moisturize my face first with Aveeno moisturizing lotion the one with SPF15. I don't know if I should be putting that on my face but I've done it for years and I haven't had any problems and it leaves my facial skin feeling bomb AF. However, if I decide to apply a primer for this CC cream in particular, what would you all recommend?

Re: Should I be applying primer before It Your Skin But Better CC SPF50?

Hi @PizzaButt,

I wouldn't say that applying a primer is "required" with this product, and it's completely up to your own preference. If you are interested in wearing a primer with this CC cream, I recommend applying the primer after your moisturizer, and before the CC cream - similarly to foundations. 🙂 I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Laurie

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing