Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Prom help

hi can I get help with products for a natural prom look? The idea I'm going for is flawless glowy skin, some attention drawn to my brown eyes without it being too heavy and either a pink or red lip. Also Im light brown in colour with a yellow or olive undertone (I'm not sure) so if anyone has any foundation advice please help 🙂

RE: Prom help

I agree with the Fenty recommendation not only for shade range but it is a genuinely good foundation. Medium to full coverages and buildable, but not too full coverage if that’s not what you want which is what I also like about it. I have combo skin with an oily T-zone, with just good primer I get about 5-6 hours of no shine.

RE: Prom help

For foundation I suggest Fenty so you can find your exact match. Rihanna has the best range or colors. And I think Milk Makeup has great natural products with nourishing oils in them. And since it’s a special occasion, I would also use the Fenty Diamond Bomb on your collar bone and chest area, and maybe a little to highlight your eyes for a really pretty sparkle. Have a blast!!

Re: Prom help

Hi @Shreyag19,

For a natural look for special events, I'd focus on glowing skin, fresh cheeks and bright eyes. These are my product recommendations:

1.) tarte Tartelette™ In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g has a great mix of matte and shimmer shades for a natural look that will bring your eyes out. I recommend using the shade smokeshow as an eyeliner for a soft, pretty look. 

2.)STILA - Convertible Colorblushes are perfect for a natural flush on your cheeks. If you have light to medium skin, go for the shade Petunia. If you have tan or dark skin, use the shade Poppy.

3.)RMS BEAUTY - Living Luminizerfor a fresh, faced glow.

Good Luck!

Penelope

Thanks!! Do you have any recommendations for a glowy foundation? I basically want my look to be the same as yours. Not too heavy looking glowing skin, some attention drawn to my eyes without a heavy look and either a pink nude or red lip

Hi @Shreyag19,

I suggest checking out the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette.  You can create a natural or dramatic look with this palette and the colors are great for all year long.  

I hope this helps and enjoy your prom!

Best,

Steph 

Thanks so much 🙂

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing