Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Products that make you radiate with happiness!

Everyone likes to be seen as 'positively glowing' and my challenge to you is to come up with products that as soon as you use them, for no apparent reason, you just feel happy (i.e. skincare, makeup, haircare, etc.). 

Let's spread positivity and perhaps help others find products that bring them joy!

Re: Products that make you radiate with happiness!

@Piccolo15 I really like applying Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 g. It feels so calming for some reason. 

I also get huge joy out of applying any Natasha Denona eyeshadow. They are so pigmented and apply so beautifully. I get the biggest joy out of the NATASHA DENONA - Lila Eyeshadow Palette and the NATASHA DENONA - Tropic Eyeshadow Palette because they’re both so vibrant and colourful 😊

Anonymous Insider

Very fun! I agree with the color pink, I usually don't wear it in any form outside of lipstick. And I am interested, what is the name of the Bath and Body lotion?

Products that make you radiate with happiness!

Boscia's luminizing black mask is so much fun to use and even more fun when I take out the trash while wearing it and scare the neighbors. I also love buxom's tingly lip gloss, it's like a cup of coffee for my face in the morning. Fragrance puts me in a happy mood too, currently I am testing a sample of Leila Lou, loving the pear and fresh grass vibe.

Every time I use the PTR Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye patches I get great results! I usually lie down and relax for about 30-45 minutes and after I remove them I feel great! 

Buxom original mascara is my holy grail, gives my lashes length and volume. ABH eyeshadow palettes are my favorite, especially Modern Renaissance & Soft Glam and Norvina will be here soon that I'm sure I will love. The quality is outstanding. Dewy foundations are a must for me and highlighters from ABH and Becca are my staples. Kat Von D Lash Liner is the first eyeliner to stay in my waterline and is my new favorite. Plus taking care of my skin makes me feel good too 😄

Hi @Anonymous,

This is really corny, but I honestly think that confidence is the most beautiful thing you can wear. Being confident and believing in yourself are basically the key to anything. 

However, a bold red lip always makes me feel unstoppable because it's not a subtle color. My favorite is the BareMinerals Matte Lipstick in Naughty.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Anonymous Insider

I totally agree, someone with a bold outfit or makeup looking confident can look absolutely amazing, but the same look might not translate as well on someone that looks overwhelmed.

And yes I love red lipstick, which one is your favorite? 

@Anonymous - Great idea! Mine are the following: 

Skincare - Algenist Pressed Serum. I have to go out of my way to not use too much every night just because of how good it feels.  https://www.sephora.com/product/power-recharging-night-pressed-serum-P416552

Makeup - Stila Liquid Lipstick in Beso. This is my favorite "take charge" red. I always feel like I can take on anything with this on.

https://www.sephora.com/product/stay-all-day-liquid-lipstick-P374936?skuId=1440262

Scent - Burberry Brit. It brings a smile to my face throughout the day whenever I get a whiff of it.

Anonymous Insider

It really is amazing what beauty products can do to boost your mood. I really want to try the Algenist Pressed Serum I have heard great things. I am personally obsessed with the Lush Intergalactic bath bomb while sipping Jasmine tea, almost nothing feels better after a stressful day and will always renew my energy!

I cannot recommend the pressed serum enough. It's my favorite part of the evening. I'll put that on and then spend about 10-15 minutes with my jade roller on nights I have time.  It just seems to have done wonders for my skin.  And for someone with rosacea that says a lot.

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 41 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing