cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Plant based skincare lovers?

Please let me know what you guys get 😃

I'm in love with tata harper products but I'm very curious of more plant based brands out there. I don't want to put tons of chemicals on my face since I don't know what I does to my body. I'm pretty crazy when it comes to anything on my skin and body. Hence I am vegan hahaaa please do let me know.  

I use everything tata harper since most of the ingredients are organic and farm grown

Regenerating Cleanser (MY FAV)

Hydrating Floral Essence (Toner)

Rejuvenating Serum (MY FAV)

Restorative Eye Creme

Clarifying Moisurizer / or / Repairative Moisturizer (Not too fond)

It's pretty expensive though so I'd like you know what you guys are using for your skin care routine.

Re: Plant based skincare lovers?

There is a great thread out there for natural based skincare: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Ingredient-Sticklers/NATURAL-SKINCARE-TALK/m-p/2777316

There are lots of us who are also into more natural products for our face. I love Tata Harper too! I'm also big into May Lindstrom, Herbivore, Uma Oils and even some Josh Rosebrook. There is a ton more out there too! It's a booming market. 

I second this thread! Thanks for linking it @mrsbaine! I totally spaced out on this one 😄

Hi @lidovicky!

You might like to check out The Body Deli. It's a raw and organic line. They have skin care, body care and hair care. I'm not super familiar with the Tata Harper price point but The Body Deli's prices are reasonable I think.

Thank you so much! You are a lifesaver 😃

You are welcome @lidovicky!  Check out the thread above. It's a nice place to talk about all this. 🙂

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing