Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Perfect no makeup look pinky nude lip

Does anyone have any recommendations for a no makeup pinky nude looking lip? I want it to look natural and effortless! Thank you!!!!

Re: Perfect no makeup look pinky nude lip

@lissak123 I have a couple - ok, more than a couple - to add! Seriously, I โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โ™ฅ๏ธ nude lipsticks. (I decided not to link them this time since they donโ€™t take you to the correct colors anyway when you link.) I apologize for the somewhat murky lighting. I have *got* to start taking pictures in the day. But I was doing this while I was waiting for my retinol to sink in, which I do at night. Hope you or anyone will find this helpful! FF41AA84-E8BD-4640-AB94-1C60CF772498.jpeg

06696755-3DA4-46DC-8424-581CC9C46EEE.jpeg

Dior Rouge #23 โ€œHasardโ€

Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color โ€œPink Nudeโ€

Bobbi Brown Lip Color โ€œPale Pinkโ€

Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy #102

Clinique Pop 01 โ€œNude Popโ€

Clinique Pop 02 โ€œBare Popโ€

77860B2B-18F9-404A-AC0E-AB805889991E.jpeg

03B0E623-B68A-49FB-BC8A-8F2A99F5D417.jpeg

Tarte โ€œRum Punchโ€

Smashbox Be Legendary โ€œPretty Socialโ€

Laura Mercier โ€œGirlyโ€

Aerin Rose Balm Lipstick 01 โ€œWhisperโ€

Lancome Rouge in Love 307B

MAC โ€œHueโ€

Marc Jacobs โ€œMoody Margotโ€

Bite Beauty โ€œCavaโ€

@starsandbucks Love these shades! I tend to be a more of a "Nude Lip" lover! 

Best,
Rebecca 

@lissak123 Are you looking for a gloss or lipstick?

Either!

@lissak123 For lipgloss I love PAT MCGRATH LABS - LUST: Lip Gloss - Flesh Fantasy and FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Fenty Glow in the original univeral shade and Fu$$y.  For lipstick I love MAC Honeylove and Viva Glam II.

@lissak123  Searching for a perfect pinky nude is one of  my life's goals. ๐Ÿ™‚  Three that I recently tried that surprised me (in a good way) are Burberry Kisses lipstick in 05 Nude Pink, 33 Rose Pink, and 29 Blossom Pink.  They each had their own shade of pink, but all are light and natural looking.  Nude Pink is my favorite, and probably the most sheer/lightest of the three. Their Kisses Sheer lipstick in 213 Orchid Pink is a basic, sheer, very slightly shimmery, throw it on in a hurry pink lipstick. ๐Ÿ™‚  

As you can tell, I've been on the hunt for the same shades as you are. I have a difficult time finding pinks to work because everything turns brown or gray on me it seems.  But these did work, every single on of them.  Here's Nude Pink (all of them are also unscented.)  In real life, this shade is a little pinker and lighter.  I didn't think it would work, but it seems formulated to work with real life lip tones to show as pink.

IMG_2973.JPG

Wow thatโ€™s super pretty!  I love that it works with your natural lip tone!  I havenโ€™t tried these so I think I will thanks so much!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

@lissak123  I hope I didn't phrase my description incorrectly; this isn't one of those lipsticks that changes shades depending upon your body's ph levels.  It's just that it seems to me that Burberry figured out some great combinations of coloring to make a lipstick show as pink on the lips when it didn't look that pink in the tube.  I hope that makes sense- sometimes it's difficult to completely write descriptions online.

Here's a picture of the Orchid Pink Kisses Sheer- I'd say this is a pretty accurate representation.

Image result for burberry kisses sheer orchid pink

@lissak123  You're welcome! I hope you find your perfect pink!

@lissak123 I like LQ "The Truth," UD "Naked" and bare minerals "Crave."  Good luck - you have some nice recs on here!

Thank you so much!

Nice! Thank you so much!

Hi @lissak123, take a look at the 100 days of lipstick challenge. You will see lots of lip colors and maybe find your pinky nude. With different skin tones and undertones lip products can look different on each person.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of good recommendations but you may also want to visit your local Sephora and try some out.

Lots of it is personal preference so one person's perfect pink nude may be too light, too dark, too brown or too pink for you. I wish there was an easy solution but it's a lot of trial and error. Good luck!

Thank you so much for the advice!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @lissak123,

I recommend the FRESHSugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Honey Tinted! It's a warm nude and is almost like a no-makeup look.

https://www.sephora.com/product/sugar-lip-treatment-spf-15-P57002

The CLINIQUEChubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Fuller Fig would also be a great option ๐Ÿ™‚ 

https://www.sephora.com/product/chubby-stick-moisturizing-lip-colour-balm-P279113

Always,
Danee

Thanks so much!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 29 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos5
  • IMG_2973.JPG
  • FF41AA84-E8BD-4640-AB94-1C60CF772498.jpeg