Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Makeup Is Life

No makeup glowy looks?๐Ÿ‘€

What products should I use for a glowy no makeup look? I have a good amount of discoloration but I donโ€™t know how to cover it up and maintain the glowy look I want.

Re: No makeup glowy looks?๐Ÿ‘€

@Annalikesmakeup  I really like using RMS BEAUTY - Un Cover-Up Concealer/Foundation

to cover up just imperfections and I like using RMS BEAUTY - Magic Luminizer

to give me some glow!

I have the exact same problem. I tend to stick to stick makeup that has a radiant rather than matte finish. currently I use 

Bare minerals complexion rescue hydrating foundation stick

Milk makeup lip and cheek stick

Milk makeup highlighter.

It cosmetics also has a good cc cream, but these are the products I use to maintain a glow while covering up my hyperpigmentation. Also moisturize before hand to maintain a dewy look.

I have mature skin and the "radiant" makeups just enhance my imperfections.  You can get a "dewy" look without using makeup or use as your last step when applying makeup.  Try Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist 1.35 oz/ 40 mL

Hi @Annalikesmakeup,

I recommend the MILK MAKEUP - Blur Stickand the LAURA MERCIER - Foundation Primer - Radiance. I use both of these on days I am not wearing makeup. It gives me a radiant look without having to wear makeup. I hope this helps! 

Best,

Rebecca 

You don't say how old you are or what type of skin you have, but for me, I'm 52, so it's all about hydration, especially internally. Nothing improves your skin's natural glow more than being properly hydrated. Then comes skincare. My current morning routine involves Tatcha deep cleanser.  It's a physical exfoliator, but still gentle enough to use every day (at least for me), then I use Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Antioxidant Essence, Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum, and finish with Farsali Rose Gold Elixir.  I have combination skin, and if I'm feeling a little oily I will substitute Tatcha water cream for the Farslali elixir. This all keeps my skin even and dewy/glowing, but I still get a bit of redness around my nose so I will use a tiny bit of concealer. My current favorite is glossier's stretch concealer.  I also use their cloudpaint. I love the way it makes my cheek look like I've got a bit of sun rather than like i'm wearing blush. To add strategic glow I use RMS Living Luminizer or Ilia Illuminator to highlight.  For lips, I don't worry too much about something sheer, as I almost always use a lip balm or plumper then dab my lipstick on with a finger so it doesn't ever look like I just applied lipstick.

I looooove Glossier Stretch Concealer! It's the only conc...

I looooove Glossier Stretch Concealer! It's the only concealer I can use under my eyes without having horrendous creases / wrinkles.

RE: No makeup glowy looks?๐Ÿ‘€

I like to start by moisturizing my face, my favorites are the following: -lotus youth preserve face cream by fresh -aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer (better price point) Then if you have textured skin I recommend the blur stick by Milk makeup (I only put this in my t zone). Next I like to even put my skin tone: -Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting treatment by Dr Jart is great for combatting redness and doesnโ€™t feel makeupy at all because itโ€™s a treatment rather than foundation. -If I want more coverage I like to use either Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue tinted moisturizer (light, glowy, and buildable) or First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Tinted cream (a little bit more coverage than bare minerals, but not great shade range, has a nice natural finish)- sometimes I mix the two. Next I conceal my under eyes and blemishes: -I like the Touchรฉ Eclat Radiance perfecting pen but if I need more coverage for a pesky zit Nars radiant creamy concealer is great. Lastly I add more glow- my favorite highlight is a drugstore product: -Almay instant glow highlighting duo in talk pinky to me. Extra: if you want to add some color to your cheeks I recommend the following: -Glossier Cloud Paint (if you are fair like me beam and dusk are great) -Bite multistick (cashew gives a natural sun kissed look)
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing