Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Need nude lipstain that will last thru Starbucks & lunch

Any recommendations for a nude lipstain or stick that will actually stay on and not leave marks all over my coffee cup and lunch napkin? Looking for one that will last under balm/chapstick being added throughout the day. Finding many claim "lasts all day" but barely hold up past 10 am... Appreciate any suggestions!!

RE: Need nude lipstain that will last thru Starbucks & lunch

Hi, I recommend checking out beauty bakerie lip whips! They are available on beautybakerie.com and last through EVERYTHING!! They are smudge proof as well as liquid proof, you will not be disappointed!

Re: Need nude lipstain that will last thru Starbucks & lunch

Hi @leaozzie,

The struggle is real. The only matte lipstain that has promised to last for me is BareMinerals GenNude Liquid Lipstick. They have really pretty nude shades. My absolute favorite is Swank. It's a pretty, berry color that's great for summer. I hope this helps!

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Re: Need nude lipstain that will last thru Starbucks & lunch

Hi @leaozzie,

I suggest the Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick as I have found this formula to last and they have some really nice shades or the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Need nude lipstain that will last thru Starbucks & lunch

I will say that adding balm to anything will make it last less long, and will make it less transfer proof. My fav last all day products are the YSL tatouage lip stains. I’ve heard good things about smashbox always on liquid lips but the only one I have dried me out and pilled off. Maybe different colors have different staying power though? (I have a deep blood red one but I’m not sure of the name).

thank you!

thank you!
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing