Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Natural looking foundation for dry skin?

I do not like the look of foundation when it sits on top of skin and you can clearly see a layer on your face. I like the looks they do in Bobbi Brown videos. So far I have been wearing just the tinted moisturizer but planning to add a light foundation. 

What do you all like/ love/ use?

Re: Natural looking foundation for dry skin?

I recommend mixing your foundation with a drop or two of facial oil, this always makes the formula more natural and blendable.

RE: Natural looking foundation for dry skin?

Mac next to nothing foundation it is literally so light weight. It evens out your skin and has sheer to light coverage. It doesn't look like Makeup!!! It looks beautiful and is moisturizing for my dry skin.

water blend by makeup forever. its light weight and doent...

water blend by makeup forever. its light weight and doent look like you are wearing foundation.

Natasha Denona! Her foundation has super wonderful ingred...

Natasha Denona! Her foundation has super wonderful ingredients and her "face glow" foundation looks wonderful and radiant over the dry spots on my face.

Re: Natasha Denona! Her foundation has super wonderful ingred...

@Trapcat, I'm curious, what are these "super wonderful ingredients" in her foundation? What do they do?

I believe she calls it her "super fruit complex" or somet...

I believe she calls it her "super fruit complex" or something. If you watch the video "natasha's brand new foundation X tutorial" on her personal youtube page she talks about some of the specifics.

BareMinerals Complexion Rescue is my absolute favorite. It's a BB cream but has coverage closer to a foundation. It really melts into the skin and evens out my complexion. Super moisturizing as well!

I agree! I always suggest that because it has some coverage but it still natural enough to look like my skin

Thanks. Will check that.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing