Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Natural Make Up

Hey everyone!

I don't normally wear make up anymore (stopped for the most part once I entered college) other than some light eye make up for nights out. I'm not really one for heavier or full coverage make up. When I was in middle school and high school I would wear Bare Minerals loose powder with some bronzer, but never really tried anything that was not loose or press powdered foundation. I'm working on increasing my makeup knowledge, and was wondering if anyone has suggestions for a starting off point (brand, foundation style, etc) for just a really natural look?

Really something like a touch up on my natural skin is perfect. I heard setting matte powder could be used (in moderation) to even out your skin and control oil even without applying it on top of your foundation. I don't know how true that is, and was wondering if anyone had any opinions or pointers on that?

Thanks!

Re: Natural Make Up

I usually do Skone tattoo eyeliner

https://skonecosmetics.com/products/insanely-intense-tattooed-eyeliner

and Kat Von D nude lipstick  

https://www.sephora.com/product/everlasting-love-liquid-lipstick-P384954?skuId=1887926&icid2=product... .

they are super easy to use and are a natural look.

highlighter (becca champagne pop your lips but better lip...

highlighter (becca champagne pop your lips but better lipstick under eye concealer (milk makeup flex concealer setting powder(kvd lock it setting powder eyelash curler or brown mascara if you have light hair (light eyelashes)

I was in a similar situation and started with a CC cream,...

I was in a similar situation and started with a CC cream, rather than a true foundation. I learned that the CC was too drying for my skin and switched to a BB cream, but I liked both of them for the light but buildable coverage. It doesn't look heavy or "makeup-y" just evens out my skin a bit and evens out any blotchiness or dark circles. I set it with a light dusting of the BareMinerals Mineral Veil. That, plus a little mascara and a lip colour if I'm in the mood is about as far as I go on any given day.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing