Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Natural Foundation

I’ve been looking for a foundation (or BB cream) that is light coverage and looks natural (not cakey or powdery), just to even out my skin tone. Any suggestions?

Re: Natural Foundation

I recently switched to Philosophy Renewed Hope in a jar and really like it @marinasaburova.  They just added three more shades too for better color matching.  It's light coverage, like a BB, but buildable. 

bare minerals tinted moisturizer!!!!!!! 

@marinasaburova MAC’s Next to Nothing Face Color is really pretty and has a dewey, skin-like finish. 

Edit: whoops, just noticed the OP was from 2017. Oh well, my answer still stands! 🙂

RE: Natural Foundation

Complexion Rescue Tinted hydrating gel by bareminerals!

love that one ❤️

love that one ❤️

I use two (mostly) depending on my skin condition.

1) ERBORIAN CC Crème High Definition Radiance Face Cream Skin Perfector. Christen Dominique the toutuber is also using this and it makes her skin looks flawless on camera so I got one too (and loved it!). It does a great job to minimize my pores, no pore-blocking major ingredients (yes I checked), hydrating (I can skip moisturizer sometimes). One downside is that there are only two shades so if you are darker it might not work. I got the lightest shade but kinda too pale for my light-to-medium skin tone. I'm not sure how good it will work to even out skin tones as it has less coverage but I do use it as a primer sometimes. 

2) Giorgio Armani illuminous silk/ silk lasting. I mix the two together (not sure if it's the best idea but I'm doing it anyways) to get away with heavy makeup feeling but still needs some coverage. I know it's pricy but it works and lasts, and I'm pretty sure I don't look like wearing makeup at all, since I don't usually layer up foundation. 

Hope me that was helpful. 

It Cosmetics Cc Cream 😊

I like CC cream a lot. I really like the erborian cc cream, comes out of the tube white, then adjusts to your skin color while you rub it in. It cosmetics is a favorite cc cream as well.
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing