cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Moisturizer with SPF

Does anyone know of a good moisturizer which contains spf30 or above? im looking for a form of sunscreen without the consistency of regular sunscreen. also i dont wear much makeup so if that has any effect, all help is needed here:)

RE: Moisturizer with SPF

I personally live for the Neogen Sunscreen it doesn’t smell like traditional sunscreen, it is also the only one that I have tried that does not break me out. It hydrates just enough but it does not leave a greasy film. I have bought it for others as gifts and recommended it to so many friends. If you struggle with dryness (I have combo/oily t-zone) I found that with my clients who suffer with dryness athicker moisturizer and then layering the sunscreen on top is the best way to hydrate but also product your skin without overly oily products! Try it out, it’s amazingggg 🙏

RE: Moisturizer with SPF

Origins has a great moisturizer with SPF 40 , it’s called A Perfect World .

Hi, I recommend the Light Spf 15 moisturizer by Simple. I...

Hi, I recommend the Light Spf 15 moisturizer by Simple. It's actually drugstore. I use it everyday for sun protection.

Re: Moisturizer with SPF

Please keep in mind that you won't get enough sun protection from a moisturizer that contains some SPF regardless of the rating.  You might want to try out the SEPHORA FAVORITES - Sun Safety Kitorhead into a store to test out some sunscreen samples,  I had a heck of a time finding a good standalone sunscreen for a while, but now have several that work well for my skin.  I think it's just like any other skincare, trial and error @LeaEsipov .  But please remember may is melanoma awareness month and a standalone sunscreen used properly every day can help prevent skin cancer!

Image result for this gif

The Sun Safety kit is a great suggestion from @missjeanie. I'd highly recommend using separate products for moisturizing and sun protection, @Anonymous. There are a ton of cosmetically elegant brands. My skin tends towards oily so Coola and MdSolarSciences have been great for me. 

Murad also has some great options for moisturizers with SPF 15. I've been using their products for years and swear by them.

My extremely sensitive, dry-ish skin really likes SUPERGROOP!'s Superscreen Daily Moisturizer: it has SPF 40, it keeps my skin comfortable and dewy, and best of all for me, it doesn't contain silicones. Is it a life changing product? Eh. But, sometimes being basic is just fine with me. 

I also use a separate sunscreen from my moisturizer. I use Glossier Invisible Shield Sunscreen SPF 35 and comes on the skin clear. I also like the Supergoop Sunscreens and eying the Unseen Sunscreen but I have yet to try it.

I don't think that moisturizers with SPF offers enough sun protection. I use a separate  SPF every day and that has helped my skin. 

I swear by the bareMinerals Skinlongevity moisturizer! 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing