cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Moisturizer and Primer

Looking for a good moisturizer for combination skin 

Lush has some great moisturizers that are good for dry sp...

Lush has some great moisturizers that are good for dry spots but won't cause oil slicks either. I love belif mositure bomb. Also Neutrogena hydroboost. A good toner is helpful to balance skin too I've found! Good luck!

RE: Moisturizer and Primer

I have combination skin & my favorite is the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream. It's very hydrating, yet light enough that my face doesn't get oily.

Re: Moisturizer and Primer

Hi!

I've been using "Algenist" Sublime defense blurring moisturizer as both, primer and moisturizer. It is not greasy yet it has a nice hydration feeling (my face is tight after the shower but I have oily T-zone) and this just works on the entire face. If you like a dewy finish, you can wear it alone or under foundation as the light will still reflect some of the iridescence the moisturizer has.

The box instructional paper said you can wear it on top of foundation as a subtle highlighter, I only use it as 2-1 step.  

RE: Re: Moisturizer and Primer

I can't wear the serum, primer, & moisturizer. I look absolutely greasy if I do. I use a good serum & a tinted moisturizer; oil free in summer. I carry the little oil blotter papers in my purse. These are lifesavers, if you have somewhere to go after work, and no time to redo.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing