Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Missing Sample Bag and Samples!

I placed a large order recently and received none of the samples I chose, and neither the Me Time RESET sample bag as promised. The order arrived a week late (and I could not use the items for the event for which they were ordered). Pls help!

i hate when they change the samples or missing at all.

i hate when they change the samples or missing at all.

I'm quite annoyed as well! Just got an order with only 1...

I'm quite annoyed as well! Just got an order with only 1 sample in it. I checked my order and I had selected 3 samples so it's very confusing why I only got 1?

Re: Missing Sample Bag and Samples!

This happened to me twice this month.  I had two orders and did not receive samples, not even substitutions.  I wrote customer service and told them three samples of anything are better than NO samples.  They sent me a letter of apology about not getting the samples I requested. I sent a follow up note informing then I received ZERO samples and not just the ones I requested.  They gave me points which I appreciated. Not sure why no samples are acceptable, not even substitutions.  Hopefully, this will improve. I’m a Rouge and order lots of things.  The samples are attractive to me as I get to try new products.

I too never received any samples on my last three orders this month or the free mini's.  I did send an email to customer service.  I spent a lot of money this month 😞

Call their CS at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672). 

Try posting this over in Customer Support (link below). Someone should be able to help!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing