Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Mascara

So i am looking for a mascara...i'm looking for something that doesn't make my eyelashes stick together, doesn't get hard, definitely makes them look full and longer (you know something VERY noticable). And of course makes them look natural. Please help ladies so I do not have to resort to fake lashes and end up never having eyelashes again. Thank you. XOXO

RE: Mascara

It’s not in sephora but my favourite is the heroine make volume and curl advanced film. It’s a japanese mascara, really affordable there so if you ever go or know someone who will ask them to get it. Its a little difficult to remove so you will need an oil. I live in a very humid climate. It doesn’t smudge, doesn’t flake, holds a curl, thickens and lengthens but still look natural on me but I think it’s only because my lashes are straight and sparse. This mascara doesn’t clump on me, my lashes looked fanned out. I ran out if it and now I’m trying out hourglass caution but to be honest, it doesn’t compare.

Re: Mascara

Honestly one of my favs is the Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume. When I wear this I get lots of compliments on long lashes

Honestly one of my favs is the Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume. When I wear this I get lots of compliments on long lashes

@CBlanco my go-to forever has been the Too Faced Mini Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara black, but I recently tried the MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.13 oz/ 4 mLaand I’m IN LOVE! I’ll definitely have to rethink the BTS as my holy grail mascara. I always go for minis because I find that I don’t use a full size tube before the product starts drying out, and it’s always better to avoid keeping products like mascara for too long from a germ perspective

I have been using Benefit Rollerlash for a few months, and I love the wand/brush.  It separates and helps curl my stick straight lashes.  You can try the mini version for $12.00.  That's where I started, and ended up with the full size.

My new go-to is BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara. My lashes are longer and not clumpy. Sometimes all I wear is this and I feel bad*** and pretty walking out the door..

I personally love the Toofaced better than sex mascara!!

I use PERRICONE MD - No Mascara Mascara to get a natural yet enhanced look. This mascara never makes my lashes hard: it’s formulated to condition lashes. I never have clumping issues with it. My lashes are naturally black but also short and straight: you almost can’t see them at all when they’re bare. 2 coats of this mascara always plump and lengthen my lashes for a natural “my lashes but better” (or in my case, “oh hey, I DO have lashes after all” 😂) look. A 3rd coat stretches them longer. 

I also like NARS Climax Mascara Explicit Black, MAKE UP FOR EVER - Excessive Lash Arresting Volume Mascara, and LANCôME - GRANDIÔSE - Wide-Angle Fan Effect Mascara, though they don’t leave my lashes soft. For my lashes, Climax is particularly good for lengthening. Excessive Lash and Grandiose are good for volume. I especially love the Grandiose goose neck wand. I can apply 3 layers of these mascaras to get that super dramatic falsies look, but I usually stop at just 1 or 2 layers. 

Best of all, none of the 4 mascaras I mentioned hurt my fairly sensitive eyes, and I haven’t had major flaking issues with any of them. 

@CBlanco my favourite mascara right now is NARS Climax Mascara Explicit Blackffor me it gives just enough drama doesn’t flake or smudge. But they still look real. 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
testing