Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup essentials , on the go makeup bag must haves!

I just did a video for Fb just for family and friends about “Makeup Essentials” . What are your essentials? What’s your go to for your makeup bag at home and on the go ?? Those products you must always have ?? Just a pic for attention of wearing my essentials!! Minus the glitter that was for my “Save the mermaids shirt”

RE: Makeup essentials , on the go makeup bag must haves!

Glossier priming moisturizer, it cosmetics CC, bars soft matte, cover fix perfect setting powder, tarte blush in exposed, physicians formula butter bronzer, modern renaissance or Colourpop Yes Please, UD perversion mascara, UD comfort matte or CP matte X, UD setting spray.

And Glossier boy brow in blonde!

my anastasia clear brow gel is a must!!! and nars radiant creamy concealer i find that its to heavy though so i put a very very small amount on my finger and blend it in and i find that this is enough to cover but not to crease and dry out my under eyes

Re: Makeup essentials , on the go makeup bag must haves!

@funshinetena if I go anywhere fun or fancy where I for touch ups I would bring

-Boscia blotting sheets

-Mini mascara

-Lip colour I’m wearing

-Lip balm

Im a homebody though and don’t go out anywhere I’d be gone too long from my dog and just toss these things in my purse so the lip products accumulate until I clean my bag out and then rediscover my favourite lip products! 

Re: Makeup essentials , on the go makeup bag must haves!

Hi @funshinetena,

I would say my makeup essentials are: brow pencil, mascara, eyeliner, foundation, translucent powder, and setting spray! 

My makeup bag at home has my essentials, primer, a lot of liquid lipsticks, a highlighter, tweezer, eye lash glue, concealer, liquid highlighter, bronzer, contour stick, powder foundation, BB cream, and a lot of single Dior eye shadows. (Possibly more, but this is what I know off the top of my head).

My makeup bag on the go is a tiny cosmetics bag and I have: my work badge, a mini setting spray, compact powder foundation, chapstick, liquid lipstick, a random eye cream, and a tiny polaroid photo of my dog (lol) 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Mascara, blush, lipstick or gloss, concealer, and as of late, a brow pencil.
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing