Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Looking for something to wear everyday

I am looking for something that I can wear everyday and apply with a beauty blender or my hands. I really would like something that evens my skin tone, does not clog my pores and stays put all day long. I also would love to not feel like I am wearing a ton of makeup or foundation and have a natural in between dewy and matte finish. Hopefully you all have some recommendations to meet my long list of wants. Thank you in advance! 

RE: Looking for something to wear everyday

If you are looking for light coverage, easy to apply, and natural finish, Dior Dreamskin cushion foundation is great! it comes with spf 50 too, you don’t even need to wear sunscreen!

Re: Looking for something to wear everyday

@mgeorge I am super duper picky with foundations and have found a perfect one for quick application which also makes my skin look perfect!!! The YSL touch eclat all in one glow tinted moisturizer has been amazing. Ive already used half of it in a couple months and I tend to take aaagggges to use foundations!

https://m.sephora.com/product/touche-eclat-all-in-one-glow-P428504

@mgeorge I think you will love La Mer Soft Fluid Foundation, Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder or Nars Radiant Tinted Moisturizer.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will try it!! 

@mgeorge What kind of coverage or product are you looking for? Do you want tinted moisturizer, BB/CC cream or a foundation ? Light, medium or full coverage?

I'd like between light and medium coverage and I am open to any kind of product (BB/CC/Tinted Moisturizer/Foundation). Thank you!

@mgeorge I second the suggestion of Nars radiant tinted moisturizer. It has light coverage that can be built up to medium coverage and the finish is satin. Very easy to blend with hand and then you can apply a second layer with beauty blender to build up. They have a nice range of shades. You can always get a sample from a store to try before buying.

Perfect, I am glad it got a second recommendation, I will definitely be trying it! Thank you!!!

You are very welcome @mgeorge I hope it works for you but if not you can always come back for more suggestions 🙂

Love the nars tinted moisturizer also! And it gives a surprising amount of coverage and has SPF.

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing