Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Looking for good no makeup makeup products.

I have been getting really into no makeup makeup lately. But I need some advice on some good products and what to know what everyone else is using to look so natural. I just got the rms living lumanizer, some Marc Jacobs brown and nude eyeliners, and benefit they’re real brown eyeliner. However I would love to know what else would look nice or what products every one is living. I would love to know about any products that are worth it for a no makeup makeup look! I do happen to be quite pale with darker hair so please keep that in mind :).

RE: Looking for good no makeup makeup products.

The key is a great skincare routine! You look like you have nice skin so using skincare that makes the skin glow can really liven up the whole look. I used to wear foundation but after a good routine, i just use the First Aid Beauty concealer because it’s so natural and moves with the skin, Hourglass powder, it looks like i have the trendy “glass skin”. The Nars satin lip pencil in a natural color that matches you would look amazing on you too. I like the brown eyeliner look that you mentioned! I hope this helped ! 🙂

RE: Looking for good no makeup makeup products.

Thank you so much that is definitely helpful ♥️. I have my eye on the lip liners now. Skincare I agree is super important as well!!

Re: Looking for good no makeup makeup products.

I really like the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette Naked2and Naked Basics if you can find it) for a natural look.  Also the BENEFIT COSMETICS - Hoola Matte Bronzerin Light is very natural, you just have to be sure to blend it in well.  

You can also use an eye liner in a dark blue or brown color and blend it well to make your eyes pop while still looking natural.  I use eyeshadow as liner by applying with a smudge brush and then blending.  

RE: Re: Looking for good no makeup makeup products.

I have a small sample of hola lite I have been super hesitant to try it because I am often intimidated by bronzer for some strange reason, but I’ll give it a go and see how I like it!! What eyeliner do you use?

Re: RE: Re: Looking for good no makeup makeup products.

I use a dark shadow with a smudge brush in place of liner most of the time.  I have a few ancient eye indigo blue liner pencils from Lancome that aren't even made any longer that I use when I rarely wear an actual liner.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing