Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club

Looking for a foundation

Ok, I’m looking for a foundation for an everyday use with a good coverage without the cakeyness, my skin is a combination, right now oily in the t-zone but sometimes with dry patches between the eyebrows and cheecks. I have tried a few foundations but no ones works. I want a foundation that can be long wearing also. Any recommendations?

RE: Looking for a foundation

I love hourglass vanish stick foundation. I buff it on with a brush, then press it in with a beauty blender and people say they can’t tell I’m wearing it. Looks beautiful over dry patches, glides over them well. Finish is slightly radiant but not too dewy. I love it. If you want really dewy/radiant (I love glowing) my new found love is the Charlotte Tilbury light wonder foundation. It has light buildable coverage but looks awesome on dry skin (powder oily areas because the “dew” is real with this one!)

Looking for a foundation

supergoop cc cream feels lightweight and breathable, also has mineral spf and omegas.

RE: Looking for a foundation

I wouldn’t recommend a powder foundation if you have any dry patches because it will accentuate them. Maybe try it during the summer though if your skin tends to be less dry around that time. Look at the ilia foundation - it’s noncomedogenic and works well with combination skin.

Re: Looking for a foundation

Hi, Have you tried Bare Minerals? They have 2 formulas that I like. The first is their Original Loose Foundation (use with a setting spray). The second is their Complexion Rescue...a gel/mousse tinted moisturizer (use a setting powder with it. I like Laura Mercier's). The application lasts all day! I have oily skin with dry patches in my T-zone. Good luck. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing