Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Looking for a brown liquid liner and brown mascara

Hi all, wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a brown liquid eyeliner or mascara. I’m eyeing up the Bobbi Brown liquid liner in bronze, it’s the perfect brown but it’s glittery so I am not sure about it for every day use. My current solution has been using brown eyeshadow, but just wondering if anyone has found something they love. Also interested in your recommendations for a brown mascara. So far I’m just using drugstore but want one that’s like the too faced better than sex mascara. Im blonde with blue eyes, so on minimal makeup looks, Black is just way too harsh 😞 Thanks in advance!

Re: Looking for a brown liquid liner and brown mascara

A lot of Asian beauty brands make great brown eyeliners. I've used the pen liners by K-Palette and Etude House in brown. They're similar to the Stila, Kat von D ones.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Looking for a brown liquid liner and brown mascara

I feel your pain.  I would love it if they would make a mascara that looked natural on light colored hair.  Even the browns are usually darker than what looks natural.  Sometimes I just use clear eyebrow gel to make my lashes natural but give them a little boost.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing