Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
Anonymous Insider

Light coverage foundation suggestions?

I hate thick or cakey foundation I’m looking for a super lightweight foundation that basically mimics skin (kinda like a is she even wearing foundation or is her skin just naturally pretty look). I only need it to basically help even out my skin tone a bit but i still want to be able to kind of see my skin basically I’m looking for lightweight and natural. I’m currently using Laura mercier tinted moisturizer and i like it but I’m not in love sometimes i feel it’s a bit patchy. Any suggestions? Oh ps my skin is normal to combo skin type. I don’t like to look super dewy or super matte just kinda in between. I find even CC creams like the IT one feel too thick and just sit in top of my skin like a foundation and look terrible. So I’m looking for something more liquid and light with just enough coverage to even out my skin tone.

RE: Light coverage foundation suggestions?

RMS Beauty Foundation Or the new Nudestix that blur

lanaige hydra cution or nars sheer glow

Re: Light coverage foundation suggestions?

By Terry CC Cream (pink tube with a pump). Evens out the skin tone beautifully and wears surprisingly well in problem areas (around nose, chin). Allegedly has some skincare benefits too. Plus you can slap in on with your fingers in 15 seconds - spread around first then pat. It's pricey, so check out some UK retailers. 

Bare minerals Made-2-Fit

I keep going back to Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue. Not only is it one of the few sunscreens that doesn't irritate my skin, it's surprisingly pigmented, and does a good job of evening out my skin. I got samples of it recently, and was able to use three out of four shades, so it's forgiving if you're someone who tans quickly.

the NARS sheer glow foundation is one of my favorites. it has a super light coverage and basically evens out your skin tone.

I love the NARS tinted moisturizer but i’d say it is on the dewy side...Have you tried the MUFE ultra HD perfector? I liked how it felt on, coverage is quite sheer but it feels natural. Might be worth a try.

Supergoop CC cream is the best! On their website they have some value kits with a mini size that you can test. Feels lightweight, isn't orange, adjusts to your skin and lasts all day.

Urban decay naked skin works well for me. I kind of sweep it on with their brush. Like I said in a different reply, my dermatologist didn’t think that I was wearing foundation, so it obviously looked pretty natural.

Re: Light coverage foundation suggestions?

I find It Cosmetics makeup thick too, you're not crazy @Anonymous.  Right now I'm using philosophy renewed hope in a jar skintint, and really like it.  I'm also not into foundation, so our taste may be similar. 

I find this tint works best with a bit of primer under it, and a quick pat with a beauty blender to prefect it.

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing