Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Light Coverage Tinted Moisturizer or B.B. Cream!

Hey guys, what are your favorite b.b. creams or tinted moisturizers? I currently use RMS uncover up as a concealer & the givenchy beauty balm but i’d love to use just one lightweight product to smooth out my facial pigmentation. Some things I am looking for: - hydration (my face is SUPER dry & I have dry patches) - light coverage - preferably vegan & cruelty free i’ve been thinking about either the Laura Mercier or Bobbi Brown but ill take any recommendations Thanks for the help!

Light Coverage Tinted Moisturizer or B.B. Cream!

Neither of the brands you want to try out are vegan or cruelty free. my favorites are the elf tinted moisturizer and the bareminerals complexion rescue.

RE: Light Coverage Tinted Moisturizer or B.B. Cream!

Supergoop CC cream. Light coverage, SPF 35 w/mineral sunscreens only, cruelty free.

BareMinerals Tinted Moisturizer (I think that’s what it’s called) is awesome and lightweight

Re: Light Coverage Tinted Moisturizer or B.B. Cream!

I love the NARS tinted moisturizer with SPF.  It has a good color range and give excellent coverage.  I use it a lot and actually get compliments on how nice it makes my skin look.  That with concealer and mascara and you're good to go.  Highly recommend it.

Pretty Vulgar has a blurring mousse foundation that is really unique and feels more like a bb cream! 

Anonymous Insider

I use smashbox BB water. It’s very light on the skin,light/sheer coverage that’s buildable and doesn’t leave your skin dry at all. A nice dewy finish and looks like skin

Dr. Jart BB balms are amazing. Erborian has wonderful BB cream as well. Both of these brands offer B.B. creams that are easy to apply, provide nice coverage (but not heavy so your skin continues to breath and you don’t feel it on your face), SPF of around 45, and contain really good ingredients that treat your skin while you are wearing the cream.

@elizabethwins You might check into Dr.Jart Premium BB balm.  It works great and it has SPF and skin corrector. It goes on so easy and you need less concealer. There are several types of the Dr Jart BB balm, so if the Premium doesn't work for you,  check out the others. 

Have you thought about the Nars Radiant Tinted moisturizer instead? Its skincare, spf, and leaves your skin looking like skin but 100x better... and super hydrating! Literally the only makeup product I’ve found that improved my skin the more I wear it 😊
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing