Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life

Job Interview Makeup Help??

I've never been the type to layer on tons of makeup (despite what my VIB Rouge status may have you thinking, haha), and I almost never wear eyeshadow. But! I have what is only the third job interview of my life coming up tomorrow, and I'm unsure how to look professional with only a bit of makeup, without looking half-assed??

This is a look I did back in January, on a trip where I forgot to bring eyeliner and mascara (deep gasping)

handchin.jpg

(take into consideration my haircut+color and everything is the same now lmao)

if I added a thin layer of dark brown eyeliner + mascara (may use Benefit Tinted Primer as a subtle mascara), and maybe step up the lip color a bit, would that look 'professional' enough for an interview at a higher-class retail/boutique job?

I'll take any job interview tips (related or unrelated to my makeup!!) that you friends have to offer!

Please and thanks in advance~

Re: Job Interview Makeup Help??

@keitocake  I think what you are planning on doing sounds great!  Less is more, esp when it comes to job interviews.  Plus, they should be more focused on what's in your head than on your face.  Good luck!

Image result for heart gif

RE: Job Interview Makeup Help??

I think the look you're describing will work nicely for a job interview. Good luck😊
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • handchin.jpg
testing