Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

I need a great mascara

anyone have an everyday mascara that they love??

I need a great mascara

Lancome Monsueir Le Big! second is It Cosmetics Superhero... These 2 are the best! people think I have lashes on whenever I use these....

I need a great mascara

Monsieur Big from Lancome- I use it everyday it is more on the dramatic side but that is what I like. It's very black and provides great length and thickness to the lashes. Roller Lash from Benifit- natural and provides a nice curl. Tarte- Lights, Cameras, Lashes- provides length and makes the lashes look nice and fluttery. Stila Huge Lash Extreme- very black, provides good curl and length. a bit more on the dramatic side. Maybelline Lash sensational- I've been using this for years one of my top drugstore favs. hope that helps 🙂 those are my top favorites

Re: I need a great mascara

I second the Monsier Big from Lancôme. I just used up a sample and miss it so much I'll have to buy the full size. It curls and volumizes, and doesn't run or flake. 

I need a great mascara

telescopic mascara by loreal. it has a thin brush and lengthens and does not clump.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 

RE: I need a great mascara

urban decay perversion is my go to!

better than sex mascara makes my eyelashes pop!

I need a great mascara

I love the Givenchy Noir Interdit Mascara. Separates & makes your lashes pop. The wand is really cool also.

I have 2 recommendations for mascara. The first is the Smashbox Waterproof Mascara, and the other one is the Buxom Lash Mascara. I really like their consistency and their hold. I use these sooooo much!!

Hi @JFieg12,

Two really great mascaras:

1.)Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Waterproof

2.)Benefit They're Real (it's our top best selling mascara!)

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

My personal favorites are the tarte lash paint and Lancôme Mon Sieur Big. Drugstore wise I only ever would buy Maybelline Lash Sensational or Mega Plush.

Drugstore wise I would suggest Almay multi-benefit or the Falsies Volume Express from Maybelline. Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir is great for high end. Can I suggest a mascara primer, the Diorshow Maximizer 3D primer works wonders, and makes almost any mascara that goes on top look fabulous (or you can wear the primer alone).

Tarte 4 in 1

better than sex by too faced
Anonymous Insider

the Maybelline the falsies is by ride or die

Anonymous Insider

I enjoy using the cat eye mascara from wet and wild if you are looking for something cheap. If you're looking for something more expensive, the too faced better than sex is amazing. Also, if you're looking for something new and innovative, the 1920- Black Cake Mascara from besame cosmetics.

I need a great mascara

I switch between Tarte lash paint and benefit they're real

I love Too Faced Bette than sex. It gives me full, long lashes and the formula is really light. I’ve never had a problem with any clumping or flaking, I’m impressed at how easy to apply it is, it just makes my lashes look amazing. 

Rollerlash by Benefit is excellent, it has a curved wand to match the shape of your lash to pull them up and out. I also really like this formula and didn’t find it to be heavy. 

Troublemaker by Urban Decay did not work for me. It was heavy and flaked so much. 

I need a great mascara

I'm torn between Marc Jacob Velvet Nior Major Volume and Benefit Roller Lash. I have short lashes (and not many) so the Marc Jacobs is done in one layer, but the Benefit is a finer formula and can build between lashes for layers.

I really loved the Maybelline Full N Soft Mascara but they discontinued it in Canada 😭
27 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing