Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

I need BB and/or CC creams for olive/deep/dark skin. Any recommendations?

When it comes on to foundations, my skin tone is hard to find since I always seem to be in between foundation shades. Even when I get my makeup professionally done, it takes the makeup artist a longer time to find my shade. My skin tone is a slightly lighter "deep" with a very warm/yellow undertone (or olive). I notice that BB and CC creams tend to have limited tone ranges and usually the shade that the brand has that is closest to mine won't match very well. I am way too lazy to mix shades lol so can anyone recommend any brands that have a wider range of shades, especially in darker skin tones. I also have sensitive combination skin.

Anonymous Insider

did you tried it cosmetics before? now they have more shades to choose. And your skin gonna love it.
Anonymous Insider

Re: I need BB and/or CC creams for olive/deep/dark skin. Any recommendations?

I personally from experience suggest the FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 I loves this very much when I used, then I wanted more coverage when I got bad acne so I started wearing medium coverage foundation

I’ve heard good things about the Thrive Cosmetics BB cream but haven't personally tried it. For BB Cream I like the bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE® Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30 Bamboo 5.... and MAKE UP FOR EVER - Ultra HD Perfector Skin Tint Foundation SPF 25 but their shade range isn't great.

bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE® Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30 Bamboo 5.... is a good product if you like a dewy look. I prefer more matte or natural compared to dewy but I second @makeitup305's recommendation. It has a pretty nice shade range since it is a tinted moisturizer.

Try the philosophy supernatural skintint in tan or honey

Have you tried the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 St. Moritz or the Clinique Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup? The Clinique is technically a foundation, but it is light enough to give a no makeup look.

Thank you, I will check these products out.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing