Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Help! Going to a wedding in New Zealand and it will be hot. What kind minimal makeup is enough that I avoid shiny/sweaty pictures

Foundation or powders What I can fit in my clutch for touch ups

Re: Help! Going to a wedding in New Zealand and it will be hot. What kind minimal makeup is enough that I avoid shiny/sweaty pictures

A translucent powder like  Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder TranslucentIt even comes in a travel size to fit in your purse. 

Or there is also a compact version Laura Mercier Translucent Pressed Setting Powder Medium Deep

Try a stick foundation if you need to touch up your foundation  MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation Y225 - Marble

Re: Help! Going to a wedding in New Zealand and it will be hot. What kind minimal makeup is enough that I avoid shiny/sweaty pictures

Hey @SALTY19, I would recommend a Matte foundation and then a pressed matte powder for touch ups. You can also have blotting papers or a matte finishing powder in you need them. I would recommend checking out Fenty Beauty. They have both blotting papers and a blotting pressed powder that is pretty matte with a matching brush that could fit in a clutch. 

Good luck! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing