Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks

Got a favourite bronzer?

I prefer a more enhanced look, rather than a transformative one and am currently looking for a bronzer that adds warmth and dimension without looking muddy. 

Would love to hear some of your recommendations.

I have so far used,

Too Faced Chocolate (the medium shade) - Too muddy, dark, doesn't blend well

Urban Decay Beached Bronzer - So far the best I have tried, but works best for spring/summer

Too Faced Contour Kit (Light/Medium) - The bronzer is beautiful but a waste of a purchased as I don't use the other 3 shades

NARS Laguna - Wasn't impressed by the pigmentation or the colour

Hoola by Benefit - Not sure how I feel about it. Blends well, but unsure of the shade on my skin tone

Hourglass - Great for summer

Curious about:

Guerlain Terracota Bronzer

Marc Jacobs

Bobbi Brown

Got a favourite all year round bronzer?

I'm medium skin, neutral undertones, dry/combo for reference. 

Tags:

RE: Got a favourite bronzer?

Marc Jacobs O!mega Coconut Bronzer. It’s to die for

Re: Got a favourite bronzer?

@MsNP

I don't go crazy with bronzer as I'm particularly fair. I've cone to really like BOBBI BROWN - Bronzer - Elvis Duran

GUERLAIN Terracotta Sun Trio Bronzing Contour Palette Light

Thanks for the suggestions ❤️

@MsNP   I have recently purchased two bronzers that  are similar to what you describe.  Anastasia of Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer comes in six shades to coordinate with your particular skin tone.  I use the shade Tawny, and it adds a lot of warmth without a fake looking tan.

https://www.sephora.com/product/powder-bronzer-P427916?icid2=products%20grid:p427916:product&skuId=1...

The second one, which may be my favorite bronzer ever, is Becca's Sunlit Bronzer in Bali Sands.  It truly gives me just warmth, as I would get if I were in the sun, almost looking like a blush on me.  

https://www.sephora.com/product/sunlit-bronzer-P419604?icid2=products%20grid:p419604:product&skuId=1...

I hope you find one you love!

Thank you 🙂 I'll try them out ❤️

@MsNP My go to bronzers are Guerlain Terracota Bronzer Medium 3 and Tom Ford Bronzer in Terra.

Guerlain has a little hint of sparkles in it while Tom Ford is matte.  Just a warning both these brands bronzers have a scent to it.

Excited to try these! Never thought to try Tom Ford. Thank you 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing