cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Getting a full makeover in store to continu my adventures with makeup

In the last few months, a friend of mine working independently in collaboration with a company invited me over to try out makeup for the first time. She gave me a few basic tips and I purchased a few things, including brushes and many things that go on a face. I am probably missing a few items and am still wondering what natural look could fit me best with a slight enhancement here and there. She stopped this endeavor of hers and I was looking to get help elsewhere.

*Sees a Sephora store and runs away quickly*

*Finds Sephora online*

I just reserved a spot for a full makeover in store to continu my adventures with makeup. The 9th of February it is. I may post a pic or two if satisfied.

*runs off for now*

Re: Getting a full makeover in store to continu my adventures with makeup

Hi @Anonymous ,

The Full Face Makeover is a great start. You may even want to sign up for a few classes depending on the looks and techniques that you are interested in trying. You can always click on "Happening in Store" to see what classes are being held at your local Sephora. I hope this helps and I hope that you enjoy your makeover. Post pics if you can! 🙂

Best,
Zakiya

Anonymous Insider

Mascara, a bit of color above the eyes, enhanced a bit th...

Mascara, a bit of color above the eyes, enhanced a bit the skin and barely extra color to the lips. And recommendations for making this look nicer or it already good as is for something natural with a little extra?

Re: Mascara, a bit of color above the eyes, enhanced a bit th...

Hi @Anonymous ,

I am loving this natural makeup look! 🙂 Which mascara is this? It looks like it added an amazing curl and length to your lashes! 

Best,

Laurie 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Mascara, a bit of color above the eyes, enhanced a bit th...

The Clinique lash building primer followed by the Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Macara (color bodacious black honey).

Thanks for the comment. ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Re: Getting a full makeover in store to continu my adventures with makeup

I changed my mind. Getting this instead : 

EXPERT SERVICES: Personal Beauty Consultation & Tutorial

Costs a bit more, but sounds better to help me out 🙂

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1