Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

FENTY FOUNDATION BEST APPLICATION

Hey everyone, I’m wondering if it’s best to use a beauty blender or the fenty 110 brush with the fenty foundation. I’m looking for a very natural finish, not too heavy, like my own skin but much better. Thanks ladies! 🙂

RE: FENTY FOUNDATION BEST APPLICATION

I usually use both a brush and a beauty blender with this one (I don’t have the fenty brush specifically). I find it is a very difficult foundation to make look natural at least for me. (I do have very dry skin). I usually stipple with a brush, then press it into my skin with a beauty blender. After that I usually take a half tissue (half to make it thinner) and cover my beauty blender with it... then use that combo to buff off the extra product that looks cakey. I repeat pressing and buffing until I get the look I want. It does have great staying power once it’s on... but I have 6 other foundations that don’t require this sort of constant buffing and blending to look natural.

I've only used the beauty blender and I like it. if you d...

I've only used the beauty blender and I like it. if you dampen it a tad it helps the foundation look natural. I do want to buy the foundation brush to try it that way as well.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing