Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|
Anonymous Insider

Eyeshadow palette

Hello! 🙂 
I'd like to get a new eyeshadow palette, but I don't really know which one to choose. I only want some matte colors, to blend easily and to resist over 8 hours. 

I'm currently stuck between Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette and The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette/ Chocolate Bon Bons Palette from Too Faced.
Any other suggestions are appreaciated, thankies.

Re: Eyeshadow palette

I have both and always gravitate towards the Tartiest Pro. 

I have the Tartiest Pro & the CB. I like both and use them together in some looks. If you want all matte, I suggest the Tastiest Pro. 

too face neutral eye pallet is a classic all mattes

I love the Tartelette in Bloom palette by Tarte. It has a nice variety in shade, and the eyeshadows are easily to blend and pigmented. It's definitely worth the price and lasts for a long time.

The Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette was the first higher end pallet that I had ever bought and I love it! The price isn't too high compared to other palettes and it has a very good shade range. Highly recommend. 

RE: Eyeshadow palette

I've been using Tarte In Bloom palette for a long time. Good mix of neutral mattes and shimmers. Great pigmentation and blending capability. I've been tempted to get the Tarte all-matte palette. I don't think you can go wrong with a Tarte palette.

The Chocolate Bar pallet from Too Faced is my ride or die pallet.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing