cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Eyelashes!!1!1

My eyelashes are naturally straight and I've tried to curl them but it just never really works. Any suggestions on what to do?

RE: Eyelashes!!1!1

Curl them more than you want them to look. This way when the mascara weighs your lashes down it'll still be at a good curl.

I recently used Estée Edit's up and out mascara. It worked really well for me. I think I'll be buying it again. PS my lashes are short straight and few.

Im Asian and have downwards straight lashes and the only curlers that works are heated ones but it won't hold all day. And shu uemura. The. Best. Ever. Seriously try it. It's intimidating to buy such an expensive eye lash curler but it even works for Asian lashes 🤷🏻‍♀️

curlers are useless on me, my lashes refuse to hold the c...

curlers are useless on me, my lashes refuse to hold the curl and are often weighted down by the mascara. (I've tried waterproof, lightweight and everything in between) I ended up getting extensions put on and loved it. However it's expensive and I'm allergic to the glue. So if you dont mind that get 'em! Anyone have a specific brand and type of mascara that might help?

Re: Eyelashes!!1!1

A good eyelash curler and waterproof mascara!

Mine are really straight so I use a hairdryer to warm up my eyelash curler. It works just like a hair curler.
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing